The Clearwater Threshers are excited to welcome you back to BayCare Ballpark. We are committed to delivering a first-class experience, while prioritizing the health and safety of our fans, players, and staff. These policies have been developed in conjunction with MLB and the Phillies. For more information, visit the BayCare Ballpark A-Z and seat map.
Health & Safety
- All guest ages two (2) years and older are required to wear a face covering at all times except while actively eating or drinking in your ticketed seat.
- Face coverings must cover nose and mouth.
- Fans are required to practice social distancing of at least six feet inside and outside of BayCare Ballpark.
- Capacity at BayCare Ballpark will be reduced to meet MLB guidelines.
- Lines at gates, concessions stands, retail stores, and restrooms will utilize floor markers to maintain proper distancing
- Elevator capacities have been reduced to assist with distancing
Safety Training and Protocol
- BayCare Ballpark will be sanitized between games.
- Our cleaning team will regularly disinfect high-touch surfaces including handrails, tables, and other areas throughout the game.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the ballpark for guest and staff use.
To expedite entry, guests are prohibited from bringing bags and backpacks to the ballpark. Only single compartment purses, medical bags and diaper bags will be permitted. Approved bags can be no larger than 16"x16"x8" and will be subject to inspection upon entry in accordance with Major League Baseball security regulations. Guests may discard or return the prohibited items to their vehicle.
Not Feeling Well? Please Do Not Attend the Game
Guests SHOULD NOT come to the ballpark if they have COVID-19, COVID-19 symptoms, or know they have been exposed to COVID-19. If you are feeling sick, please stay home. Please contact the Ticket office prior to the start of your ticketed game citing your exposure to COVID-19. Each ticket holder has agreed to the COVID-19 terms and conditions.
- Seats will be sold in pods, with guests from the same household/purchase group in the same pod. Fans must sit in the seats assigned to them.
- All pods are socially distanced in accordance with MLB guidelines. Unavailable seats will be blocked off to restrict usage.
- The outfield berm seating is also in distanced pods, however unlike spring, berm pods are unassigned and first-come seating.
Proximity to Players
- Players will not be permitted to sign autographs or toss baseballs into the stands per MLB regulations
- For fan and player safety, a 6-ft to 12-ft buffer zone will be activated in certain areas of the ballpark, specifically around the dugouts and bullpens
- For everyone’s safety, guests are asked to remain in their ticketed seats at all times while in the seating bowl.