Proceeds from Hot Stove and a 2020 Toyota Corolla LE sweepstakes will benefit field renovations for multiple Fresno-area and Central Valley youth baseball programs.
To purchase sweepstakes tickets at $5 per ticket or five for $20, email email@example.com.
Schedule of Events
TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW! Save time, buy online by clicking the "Buy Hot Stove Tickets" button above or calling the Ticket Office at 559.320.TIXS.
5:30-6:30: VIP reception in the KY Farming Kodiak Club with Hot Stove speakers including Will Clark, Steve Yeager and Chef Ryan Scott
5:30-6:30: Cocktail hour at Fresno Social on the left field concourse
9:00: Drawing of the 2020 Toyota Corolla LE Sweepstakes winner!
About the Keynote Speaker
- Will Clark is a veteran of 15 MLB seasons with the San Francisco Giants, Texas Rangers, Baltimore Orioles and St. Louis Cardinals.
- Clark made his professional debut with the Fresno Giants of the California League in 1985.
- He played only 71 minor league games prior to becoming a big leaguer in 1986, 65 of which were with Fresno.
- With the Giants, Clark was selected to five consecutive all-star games.
- In 2008, he was a member of the organization's inaugural Wall-of-Fame class.
- The Giants announced that Clark's number 22 will be retired next season.
- Watch for other big-name speakers to be announced soon!
Legendary Los Angeles Dodger Steve Yeager and Celebrity Chef Ryan Scott will join Keynote Speaker Will Clark at the event.
Yeager is a veteran of 15 MLB seasons with the Los Angeles Dodgers (1972-1985) and the Seattle Mariners (1986).
Renowned Celebrity Chef Ryan Scott, who was raised in Los Banos, will bring the fire to the Hot Stove. Chef Scott, a graduate of the California Culinary Academy, has cooked and learned in the kitchens of many of the country's best chefs including Gary Danko. You may recognize him from his appearances as the Emmy award-winning host on Food Rush, HSN, on Top Chef, special guest appearances on NBC's Today Show, Bar Rescue, The Rachel Ray Show, and The Talk.