$5.00 per Ticket or Five for $20.00
Visit us on the concourse behind Section 120 at any home Grizzlies game in 2019
Proceeds benefit multiple Fresno-area youth baseball field/facility renovations
Drawing to be held at Hot Stove 2020
Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Contributing will not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Fresno Grizzlies Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE giveaway to benefit multiple Fresno-area youth baseball field/facility renovations (the "Fundraiser") is open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older. Need not be present to win. Employees of the Fresno Grizzlies or the Central Valley Toyota Dealers Association and their advertising or promotion agencies and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) of each such persons are not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. SPONSOR: The fundraiser is sponsored by the Fresno Grizzlies ("Sponsor"). The Prize is donated by Central Valley Toyota Dealer Association: Madera Toyota, Michael Toyota in Fresno, Toyota of Clovis, Merced Toyota, Modesto Toyota World, Freeway Toyota, Toyota of Selma, and Visalia Toyota.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the fundraiser constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official rules and the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding. Winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: Ticket Sales for the Fundraiser will begin July 4, 2019, and end on the date of the Fresno Grizzlies Hot Stove event on a date TBD in February 2020. All tickets must be placed in the drawing hopper by 3:00 p.m. on the date of the 2020 Hot Stove event in order to have a chance to be drawn.
5. ENTRY: There are four ways to enter the giveaway:
At each Fresno Grizzlies home game in 2019, an entrant may purchase one (1) ticket from the Fresno Grizzlies for five dollars ($5.00) or five (5) tickets for twenty dollars ($20.00). An entrant may purchase a ticket at the booth behind Section 120 or at the Team Store.
An entrant may purchase one (1) ticket from the Fresno Grizzlies for five dollars ($5.00) or five (5) tickets for twenty dollars ($20.00) at a variety of community events where the Fresno Grizzlies will be present.
An entrant may purchase one (1) ticket at participating Central Valley Toyota dealerships for five dollars ($5.00) or five (5) tickets for twenty dollars ($20.00).
Alternatively, you may enter by printing your name, address, email address, and daytime phone number by hand on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mailing it in an envelope with sufficient postage affixed to: 2020 Corolla Hybrid Sweepstakes, Chukchansi Park, 1800 Tulare Street, Fresno, CA 93721. The promoter is not responsible for lost or stolen entries. Mailed entry must be postmarked by February 1, 2020 in order to be eligible. Contest is only open to California residents. Sponsors decisions regarding winners will be final.
No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of the Prize requires a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor
6. DRAWING / ODDS: At the conclusion of the entry period, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible tickets received. The selected ticket will be announced on at the Fresno Grizzles Hot Stove event in February 2020.
7. REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNER: The winner is responsible for all transportation, taxes, and licensing fees, including a tax withholding of twenty five percent (25%) of the net prize value which must be deposited with Sponsor before the Prize is claimed. The potential winner will be contacted by phone and will be asked to provide their full name, age, tax identification number, and mailing address within 10 days of the date of notification. Except where prohibited, the potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release ("Affidavit/Release") within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe stated and/or fails to meet all of the qualifications, including payment of the 25% tax withholding, within fifteen (15) days of the date of notification, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his or her place at random from all other eligible entries. Additional drawings will continue as necessary until one (1) winner has met all qualifications.
8. PRIZE: One (1) Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE (color Barcelona Red) valued at approximately $23,880 (the "Prize"). No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the Prize is not available for any reason as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
9. CLAIMING OF THE TOYOTA COROLLA: Winner will pick up the Prize at one of the Central Valley dealers, to be determined at a later date. It is the responsibility of the winner to cover any cost associated with picking up the Prize at a predetermined Toyota dealer.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Fundraiser is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problems, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Fundraiser to address the impairment and then resume the Fundraiser in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these official rules; or (b) award the Prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Fundraiser or to be acting in violation of these official rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Fundraiser may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the person in possession of the ticket corresponding to the entry. Neither Sponsor nor any other entity participating in operation of the Fundraiser are responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or acts of terrorism. If an entrant does not comply with these official rules or attempts to interfere with the Fundraiser in any way, he or she will be disqualified.
11. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Fundraiser, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and any other entity participating in operation of the Fundraiser from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Fundraiser or receipt or use of any prize including but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Fundraiser; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Fundraiser or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Fundraiser or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, liability of Sponsor and any other entity participating in operation of the Fundraiser will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Fundraiser, and in no event shall such entities be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever including but not limited to punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Fundraiser or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these official rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.