BUY SINGLE-GAME TICKETS HERE
The Fresno Grizzlies have put single-game tickets on sale for the 2019 season. As the most affordable sports or family-friendly entertainment option in Fresno, the most inexpensive tickets for any game at Chukchansi Park remain at just $10. Tickets may be purchased at FresnoGrizzlies.com, or in person at the ticket office on the first base side of Chukchansi Park, along H Street. Most beers remain just $5 apiece; the most inexpensive beer in Triple-A or Major League Baseball.
The enhanced fan experience during Grizzlies home games will be on full display come Opening Day, on Thursday, April 4 against Reno (Arizona Diamondbacks) at 7:05 p.m. The new left field social space - including a walk-up bar, HDTVs to never miss the action, and a great view of the field - will be open to any fan with a ticket. In right field, the new kid's play area will also make an outing to Chukchansi Park a must for fans of any age.
With single-game tickets on sale, fans will want to reserve their preferred seats as soon as possible for the following promotions:
· April 4: Opening Day & post-game fireworks, presented by the Fresno/Clovis Convention & Visitors Bureau, including a 2019 magnet schedule giveaway for the first 2,000 fans, presented by Helena Agri-Enterprises.
· April 20: Marvel Super Hero Night presented by Central California Blood Center (Save a Life Night), featuring numerous movie-quality Marvel characters throughout the ballpark!
· May 17: Fresno Growers Night, featuring ag-themed jerseys, and it's also the annual Tri-Tip Throwdown! (Presented by JD Food.)
· May 31: Star Wars Night, presented by Noble Credit Union, featuring movie-quality characters throughout Chukchansi Park, Star Wars-themed uniforms on the field and a Star Wars-themed fireworks show. (Game-worn jerseys available for bid.)
· June 14: "Run Parker, Run!" Night: Join us as we celebrate the 25th anniversary of the release of Forrest Gump.
· June 27: Bruce Lee vs. Chuck Norris Night 2! One of the more innovative promotions of the 2018 MiLB season returns, complete with a throwing star range in the stadium, like last year.
· June 28: Princess & Pirates Night: Costumed kids are admitted free! And no you haven't heard "Let It Go" one too many times…so participate in our sing-along!
· July 4: The annual Grizzlies home game on Independence Day, complete with the best fireworks show in the valley, presented by Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino (fans permitted on the field after the game to watch fireworks).
· August 8: Office Space Night. Yeahhhh…this will be great. Mmmkay? We may have a red Grizzlies stapler for you, but don't be surprised if we try to take it back.
· August 9: Christian Fellowship Night featuring a concert from Micah Tyler post-game.
· August 10: Woodstock 50-year anniversary tribute.
· August 30: PAW Patrol Night, featuring character appearances and on-field PAW Patrol Jerseys available for bid.
Once again, fireworks will follow all 10 Friday night home games. While more promotions are to be announced in the lead-up to Opening Day, fans will also want to reserve their tickets for the following gate giveaways (quantities TBA): Black & Gold alternate replica jerseys on April 6 presented by Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino, the "interchangeable baseball cap" on May 18 presented by Helena Agri-Enterprises (switch the same hat back-and-forth from Fresno Tacos!) and the Parker T. Bear Astronaut Bobblehead for "NASA Night" on June 1.
The Grizzlies will be taking the field in 2019 in their new look scarlet, black and cream color scheme. Merchandise with the new logo and colors is currently available at FresnoGrizzlies.com and at the Fresno Grizzlies Team Store at Chukchansi Park.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.