EVERETT, Wash. --
The 13th annual Everett AquaSox FanFest will be held on Sunday, May 22nd at Everett Memorial Stadium (3800 Broadway, Everett) from 11am-3pm. FanFest is a free event for the public, giving fans the opportunity to visit the stadium, enjoy ballpark favorites, meet the AquaSox staff and mascots, and take batting practice on the field.
FanFest is also the first day that single game tickets go on sale to the general public for the 2011 AquaSox Season. The 2011 season's packed promotional schedule will be highlighted by seven fireworks displays, numerous premium giveaway nights and celebration of the 2010 Northwest League Championship.
Additional fun and fan appreciation includes:
- "Game Day" artwork contest for kids
- National Anthem and MC auditions
- Batting practice and fielding areas open to the public
- Multiple game packages and single game seats available for purchase
- Ballpark favorites available at the concession stand
- Fun for children with appearances by team personalities Webbly, Frank, and Pop Fly as well as inflatable games
- New 2011 team merchandise available for sale
Those interested in participating in anthem or MC auditions must pre-register by calling 425-258-3673 by Thursday, May 19th.
The AquaSox Home Opener is June 22nd at 7:05pm versus the Vancouver Canadians. Season tickets, group outings and both 12 and 16 game packages are available. Call (425) 258-3673 or visit www.AquaSox.com for more information.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.