GRAND CHUTE, WI - The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers are back at Time Warner Cable Field for six games starting Tuesday night. The Midwest League affiliate of the Milwaukee Brewers returns home after a road trip of almost two weeks and they are in the thick of a playoff race. Wisconsin hosts Lake County and Fort Wayne from June 7 to June 12 with a host of promotions.
The Rattlers and Miller Brewing have announced a special Miller Summer Kickoff promotion for all six games of the homestand which features Miller products for $1. There will also be event ticket giveaways to Brewers Baseball, SummerFest, Country U.S.A and Noah's Ark at each game of the homestand. Here is a look at the rest of the promotions going on during the final homestand of the first half:
* - TUESDAY, JUNE 7 at 7:05pm; 105.7 WAPL Bang for Your Buck Night: Soda, Cher-Make hot dogs, and Miller Beer are available for $1. Also, Milk Source presents "Salute To Cows" on Tuesday as well to help the Rattlers celebrate Dairy Month in America's Dairyland. The first 1,000 fans to attend Tuesday's game will receive a cup and spoon from Milk Source. The Cousins Subs MOO TOUR will be on hand in the parking lot from 5:00pm to 7:00pm, too! Fans may mooooo for a chance to qualify for the MOO-LA-PALOOZA® Mooing Contest at the Wisconsin State Fair. For each moo on Tuesday night, $1 will be donated to the Outagamie 4-H. Plus, it is a KRAFT Singles Tuesday Night Tickets. Buy 1 Ticket, Get 1 Free from KRAFT Singles with purchase. Bring your package wrapper to a Timber Rattlers game on Tuesdays for a steal of a deal!
* - WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8 at 12:05pm; AMERICAN TV Win-It Wednesday & Baker Tilly Business Person's Special: American TV Win-It Wednesday. Every fan aged 16 and older will receive a scratch-off ticket and every ticket is a winner with prizes from the Timber Rattlers and American TV of Appleton. The Baker Tilly Business Person's Special is a box seat ticket, a beverage, and a brat or hot dog for $11.50 and a business card. Senior citizens may also take advantage of this deal. It's also 'School's Out Day' where kids can come out and receive a free meal, enjoy complimentary inflatable games and play free at the Kids Zone. Plus, Matt Bailey, a member of the cast of Jersey Boys, currently playing at the Fox Cities PAC, will be on hand to sing the national anthem.
* - THURSDAY, JUNE 9 at 7:05pm; Slugger's Sports Bar Thirsty Thursday presented by 101.1, WIXX: Thirsty Thursday means that 22 ounce Pepsi products and 16 ounce Miller products are available for $2. Redeem a Thursday night game ticket at Slugger's, located inside Super Bowl on Northland Avenue, for a chance to win great prizes from Miller Lite. Dennis Haskins, who played Mr. Belding on Saved by the Bell, is making a personal appearance for Educator Appreciation Night presented by School House. Haskins will be available for autographs, throw out a first pitch, and sing Take Me Out to the Ballgame and host post-game karaoke. As part of Educator Appreciation Night, educators will receive $1 off a box seat or a reserved bleacher seat ticket when they show their ID. Also, the first 1,000 fans will a team photo of the 2011 Timber Rattlers upon entering the stadium.
* - FRIDAY, JUNE 10 at 7:05pm; North Shore Bank/95.9 KISS-FM Family Night: The Timber Rattlers welcome in the Fort Wayne TinCaps on a North Shore Bank/95.9 KISS Family Night. As part of Family Night, children 12 and under eat free. The first 500 fans will receive a complimentary special Timber Rattlers edition of Inside Wisconsin Sports Magazine. After the game, 95.9 KISS-FM presents the first fireworks display of the 2011 season! After the fireworks, Fazoli's invites children 14 and under to participate in Kids Run the Bases.
* - SATURDAY, JUNE 11 at 6:35pm; Star Wars Night and FOX 11 Fireworks: The Timber Rattlers celebrate the science fiction classic Star Wars™ with Star Wars Night. The players and coaches will wear special jerseys based on the movies. The jerseys will be available in a silent auction to raise money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin. Characters will be on hand to meet fans and throw out a first pitch before the game, too. After the game, FOX 11 presents a Saturday Night Fireworks Display.
* - SUNDAY, JUNE 12 at 1:05pm; Brewers Sunday presented by 107.5, The Fan: Breakin' BBoy McCoy makes his first appearance at Time Warner Cable Field with his amazing dancing bat boy moves. Before the game, fans may play catch on the field presented by momslikeme.com. During the game, the Timber Rattlers players will be wearing jerseys and caps based on those of the 1975 Milwaukee Brewers. After the game, players will be available for a post-game autograph session. Time Warner Cable subscribers may bring in their bill and receive up to four half priced reserve seat tickets on Sunday.
Tickets for these games are available but in a limited quantity. Fans are urged to purchase their tickets in advance one of three ways: On-line at timberrattlers.com, over the phone at 800-WI-TIMBER, or in person at the Time Warner Cable Field Box Office.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.