Box Office Hours
Sunday - Friday: 9:00am - End of Game
Saturday: 10:00am - End of Game
Ticket Policies & Information:
- The best way to purchase tickets is through our Box Office, located right inside Delta Dental Stadium, over the phone at (603) 641-2005, or online here.
- Phone Orders end 2 hours before the start of the game on gameday. After that, please purchase your tickets in person at our Ticket Office.
- We are not responsible for tickets that are shared, or resold, after the initial transaction takes place at the New Hampshire Fisher Cats ticket office or online through www.nhfishercats.com or its ticket sales partners.
- New Hampshire Fisher Cats management reserves the right to revoke a ticket at any time.
- All tickets purchased over the phone within 10 days of the game will be left at the Ford Will Call window at Delta Dental Stadium.
- To pick up your tickets at the Ford Pick-up window, please present a valid picture I.D.
- There are no cash refunds or exchanges. Games times and promotions may be changed without notice.
- Individuals 4 years of age or older are required to have a ticket. Children 3 and under are free if sitting on a parent's lap.
- Any fan with a ticket to the game may enter the Samuel Adams Brewhouse 2 hours prior to the start of the game. Gates at Delta Dental Stadium will open for game admittance 1.5 hours prior to the scheduled game time for Season Ticket Holders, Suite Holders, Party Decks, Party Suite, Dinner in the Den and Birthday Parties. Gates will open to the general public 1 hour prior to the start of the game.
Eastern League rules prohibit bringing food or drink into the stadium. Weapons of any kind are also prohibited in the facility. Pursuant to NH RSA 126-X, the Fisher Cats do not allow guests, clients, customers or other visitors to use therapeutic cannabis within Delta Dental Stadium, its designated smoking areas outside of the ballpark, or in parking lots. We appreciate your cooperation.
Fisher Cats Assurance Ticket Program:
When you purchase a Fisher Cats Assurance Ticket you are purchasing a fully transferable ticket. This a great option if you think your plans or numbers may change, but you want to get great seats now. Your tickets are fully transferable at any time prior to or after the game, providing the ticket has not yet been used.
Prior to the Game Date:
- Your tickets will be fully transferable to another regular season game for tickets of equal or lesser value right up until they are scanned-in at the ballpark. Example: You purchased tickets to the game on April 7, but for some reason that game no longer works for you, you can transfer your tickets to another regular season game of your choosing during the same season, based upon availability.
After the Game Date:
- Following the game date, any Assurance Ticket not scanned-in for that game may be exchanged for a ticket of equal or lesser value to another game, based upon availability. Example: You purchased five assurance tickets to a game, but only use three of them, you may trade-in your two unused tickets for tickets of equal of lesser value to another regular season game of your choosing in the same season, based upon availability.
Transfers must happen in-person at the Fisher Cats Box Office or via the phone by calling 603-641-2005. There are no cash refunds/ credits given. The tickets must be transferred within the same season and cannot be transferred to another season. Assurance may not be added to any tickets after purchase. Exchanges are limited to one time per ticket. Assurance cannot be combined with any special offer codes.
Stadium gates open two hours prior to game time, but the only parts of the stadium that are open to the public at that time are the downstairs gift shop and Samuel Adams Brewhouse. Entrance to the remainder of the park is permitted one hour prior to game time. Full and Half Season Ticket Holders, Party Decks, Party Suite, Suite Holders and Birthday Parties are able to enter the Stadium 90 minutes prior to game time.
Ticket Order Fee Breakdown:
$2.00 per ticket for Internet orders
$3.50 processing fee per order for phone orders
Rain Check Privileges:
If less than 5 innings of a game is played (4 1/2 innings, if the Fisher Cats are ahead) any ticket to that game may be exchanged for one of equal or lesser value to any remaining regular season home game that season, based on availability.
If a rainout is declared AFTER four and a half innings of baseball have been played, a game is considered "official." In this case, there will be no ticket exchanges.
Rainy Day Terminology
Rain Delay - A rain delay is when the game is officially delayed. Play will continue later that day. Tickets cannot be exchanged in the event of a rain delay.
Rainout - A rainout is when a game is cancelled due to rain. When this happens, the game is usually rescheduled into a double header the next time the two teams meet. In the event of a rainout, tickets may be exchanged at the box office window in person for a ticket of equal or lesser value to any regular season home game based on availability.
Groups- In the event of a rainout, your group will be re-scheduled. Please note, if the food is served for the 90 minute period we will re-issue only the same amount of tickets as the number of ticket stubs returned to the Box Office for BOX SEATS ONLY.
Unused Ticket Nights:
The Fisher Cats will pre-determine Amnesty Nights exclusively for Season Ticket Holders. For these nights only, Season Ticket Holders can exchange up to twenty (20) unused Season Tickets from games that have already been played. All ticket exchanges are based upon availability.
Ticket Exchange Program:
Season Ticket Holders may exchange their unused season tickets from games that have already been played, for the same quantity of seats they own, to any other game in the regular season. For example, if you have four (4) season tickets, you may exchange up to four (4) unused tickets for any future game.
Rain Policy Frequently Asked Questions:
What do I do if it is raining before the game?
If it is raining before the start of a game, please know that our Field Crew will be hard at work protecting the field against the elements (yes, we have a tarp). We will make every effort to begin the game as scheduled. For updates, please subscribe to our newsletter, "like" us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. We do our best to communicate with our fans if/when changes and/or delays occur.
What do I do if it begins to rain during the game?
If it begins to rain during the game, our Tarp Crew will quickly place a large tarp across the infield. At this time, our staff will work with the opposing team's managers, along with local weather outlets, to ascertain the immediate weather outlook. If the teams feel that the inclement weather will pass, a rain delay is put into effect. If the teams agree that the inclement weather will not pass in a reasonable amount of time, an official rainout may be announced.
Kids Giveaway items are for children 12 and under. Distribution of promotional items is for fans in attendance only. Game times, Promotional dates and distribution are subject to change and/or cancellation without notice.