Since its inception in 2006, the Fisher Cats and the Fisher Cats Foundation have provided more than $5.6 million in monetary and in-kind donations to thousands of non-profit organizations throughout the region. Each year, the Fisher Cats provide donations to more than 1,000 local charities, fielding over 1,500 requests. Given the large number of requests, ticket donations are limited and must meet specific criteria.
Recipients of tickets must be located within 90 minutes of Manchester, NH, and satisfy one of the following criteria:
- The requesting organization should be a non-profit, registered charity
- The event is a community event and/or is family-oriented or sports-related in theme
- Be a sponsor or partner of the New Hampshire Fisher Cats working on behalf of a non-profit organization or charity
Consideration will also be given to events that:
- Recognize the Fisher Cats through signage and/or program mention
- Allow cross promotion opportunities and reciprocal donations
Recipients of a VIP experience and/or a memorabilia donation must satisfy one of the following criteria:
- The organization should be a non-profit, registered charity or the donation must be requested for use in fundraising on a charity's behalf. The event should be a community fundraising event and/or be family-oriented or sports-related with substantial impact on the Fisher Cats region of fans.
- Be a sponsor or partner of the New Hampshire Fisher Cats working on behalf of a non-profit organization or charity. If you're a sponsor or partner, please speak with your Account Executive.
Each charity or requesting organization will only be eligible to receive one donation per event calendar year. Multiple events often benefit the same charity organization. Please be advised that a donation to your charity may have already been issued through another event. Exceptions are to be made only by the Fisher Cats Front Office Staff and on a case-by-case basis. Restrictions may apply on tickets donated. All tickets must be accepted as awarded and hold no cash value.
In order to allow sufficient time to review a request, all requests should be received at least four (4) weeks in advance of the hosted event. Donation requests are processed weekly on Wednesdays.
If the request is accepted, the tickets will be sent to the email provided in the donation request within two (2) weeks of the request.