The New Hampshire Fisher Cats would like to thank you for your interest in EnergyNorth Propane Educational Days at the Ballpark. We understand how difficult it is to coordinate and plan for field trips, and we strive to make sure that you and your class have an enjoyable learning experience at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium. The Fisher Cats have built an improved program. We encourage you to spend the game exploring all the events and educational booths that will be set throughout the concourse on the Educational Days!
Come join hundreds of other schools from throughout New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine, as they take part in an educational setting while attending a professional baseball game. The Fisher Cats encourage you to plan your lesson plans around your field trip to the park.
Here are some ideas:
• Statistics: Calculate the batting averages, earned run averages, and slugging percentages for Fisher Cats players.
• Physics: Discuss kinetic and potential energy and how pitchers make a curveball "curve".
• Arithmetic: Create a budget, and using the prices of concession stand products, calculate how much you spent and received in change.
• Geometry: How many right angles can you find at the ballpark? What shapes make up the playing field?
• History: Discuss how the Fisher Cats got their name. Discuss why "#42" is retired on the right field wall.
Call Stephanie Fournier at (603) 641-2005 Ext. 105 for more details or email email@example.com. Special, discounted lunch options are also available.