Box Office Internship
Full Season Internship with the Norfolk Tides, which runs from February through Labor Day.
• Train, develop, and supervise Box Office personnel
• Sell ticket plans to customers via outbound phone calls, face-to-face appointments and incoming inquiries
• Responsible for daily Box Office activities
• Maintain daily ticket office accounting records, balance and deposits all ticket monies daily
• Provide an effective working relationship with other staff, ticket plan holders and the general public
• The position requires minor lifting and handling of heavy/large objects
• Maintains an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
• Operates computers and maintains all cash in an accurate and efficient manner.
• Communicates customer requests to management and assisting patrons.
• Additional duties and game day responsibilities assigned as necessary
• Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office Products
• Must be flexible and responsive to a fast paced, high demand environment
• Ticketmaster ticketing system experience is helpful
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Prior customer service experience preferred
Salary: $1,000 per month
Start Date: February, 2020
Submit your résumé to Sze Fong