Account Executive, Group Sales
This position is an entry-level opportunity to gain first-hand experience in a functional front office within the sports industry while focusing on the fast-paced world of sales. We are looking for motivated individuals who are looking to start their sports sales career who can network comfortably with community leaders and build long-term relationships for the organization. This position requires a great deal of time, dedication and hard work during the season.
Base salary and bonus opportunities based on individual and organizational success growing group sales.
• Renew existing group clients
• Develop potential leads
• Cold call local businesses and organizations
• Handle a high volume of incoming group sales calls
• Set appointments over the phone with decision-makers, consistently meeting the weekly goals for sales appointments
• Sell group ticket packages to new prospects
• Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and holidays
• Participate in various sales, team and community events as assigned
• Represent organization at various networking events
• Bachelor's degree (or requisite experience) required
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to provide superior customer service
• Demonstrated ability to work well within a team environment
• Ability to attend all home games and work non-standard hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Sales experience is preferred, within the sports or entertainment industry a plus
Start Date: ASAP
Submit your resume to John Muszkewycz.