Welcome to Harbor Park's best kept secret! Hits at the Park, a full-service restaurant located at the end of the first base concourse, is a 225-seat jewel overlooking a diamond. Enjoy the action on the field as you sip your favorite beverage from our full bar, and then peruse the all-you-can-eat-buffet as prepared by the Hits at the Park staff.
- All-you-can-eat buffet featuring four main entrees, a salad bar, homemade soups and accompaniments
- Reserved tables for your group's use
- Food served for 2 1/2 hours from time gates open
- Climate-controlled and sheltered from outside weather
- Group recognition on the message board
- Full-service bar just steps away from your tables
- Personal Tides representative to assist your group
- Includes outside stadium seating
To schedule your outing, contact our group sales department at 757-622-2222.
Hits at the Park dates are subject to availability. Price listed above includes 12.5% state and city meal tax & 19% management charge.
In the event your game is postponed, we will attempt to work with you to reschedule your outing. Please note that you are required to hold onto all of your tickets, as they will need to be returned to reschedule the group. If no satisfactory group date is available, your rain checks will be honored for any remaining non-restricted regular season home game that season. There will be no cash refunds.