Bark in the Park Information
Sunday, April 22 (1:05pm) & Sunday, August 12 (4:05pm)
The Norfolk Tides are excited to host two Bark in the Park events during the 2018 season. Fans will have the opportunity to enjoy a game with their four-legged friends at beautiful Harbor Park. All proceeds from the dog tickets will be donated to a local dog charity.
Tickets for humans are $12 if purchased in advanced and $14 if purchased the day of the game.
- Our dog friendly sections are 215-223 (3rd base side next to the Picnic/3B entrance)
- PLEASE NOTE ** All tickets in our dog friendly sections are considered general admission, meaning your ticket may have a specific row and seat number however if located in sections 215, 217, 219, 221 or 223 you may sit wherever you see fit (excluding handicap)
- Human and dog tickets can be purchased online or at the Harbor Park Box Office.
- All dogs must enter the ballpark through the 3rd base entrance and remain on a leash while at Harbor Park.
- Owners are required to fill out a release form in order to enter the stadium. Release Form << CLICK
HERE TO DOWNLOAD
- Any fan that needs to get up, move around and let thier dog take care of business, can use either the third base ramp or the picnic entrance to exit the park. Simply let the gate captain know you're going for a walk and coming back. There is a grassy area behind the scoreboard suitable for dogs.
- If weather permits, fans will have the opportunity to run the bases with their dog(s) immediately following the game!
- There is no weight/size/breed restriction for dogs at this event, however the Tides reserve the right to ask anyone in attendance to remove their dog from the ballpark if he or she displays especially aggressive behavior.