The Tides are excited to host four Bark in the Park events during the 2021 season! Fans will have the opportunity to enjoy a game with their four-legged friends, with all proceeds from dog tickets donated to a local dog charity. Bark in the Park dates for 2021 are August 11, August 29, September 15 and October 3.
Tickets for humans are $13 if purchased in advance and $15 if purchased the day of the game. Dog tickets are $5 per dog, donated to a local dog charity, and are available now at the Harbor Park Box Office.
- Our dog-friendly sections are 215-223 (3rd base side next to the Picnic/3B entrance).
- PLEASE NOTE: All tickets in our dog-friendly sections are considered general admission, meaning your ticket may have a specific row and seat number, however, if located in sections 215, 217, 219, 221 or 223 you may sit wherever you see fit (excluding accessible seating).
- Human and dog tickets can be purchased online or at the Harbor Park Box Office. When purchasing online, be sure to select the human tickets you need and a "bark" ticket for your dog. Again all dog ticket proceeds are donated to a local dog charity.
- All dogs must enter the ballpark through the 3rd base entrance and remain on a leash while at Harbor Park.
- Owners are required to fill out a release form in order to enter the stadium. Release forms will be available at the ballpark but can be printed out at home to expedite entry to the ballpark.
- Any fan that needs to get up, move around and let their dog "take care of business", can use either the third base ramp or the picnic entrance to exit the park. Simply let the gate captain know you're going for a walk and coming back. There is a grassy area behind the scoreboard suitable for dogs.
- If weather permits, fans will have the opportunity to run the bases with their dog(s) immediately following the game.
- There is no weight/size/breed restriction for dogs at this event, however, the Tides reserve the right to ask anyone in attendance to remove their dog from the ballpark if he or she displays especially aggressive behavior.