Spotlight: Salvation Army Bell Ringing at Hy-Vee Shadow Lake - Nov. 14
The Storm Chasers staff will serve as bell ringers for donations to the Salvation Army in front of Hy-Vee Shadow Lake on Thursday, November 14th from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. This is the third consecutive year the Storm Chasers staff has served as bell ringers. Mascot Stormy will be participating from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Thursday, November 14
- SilverRidge Assisted Living Visit (2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.) - Before their "Birthday Party" on November 15th in the Storm Front Team Store, all three Chasers mascots will be visiting the residents of SilverRidge Assisted Living (sponsor of the Silver Chasers Club) to celebrate their "Birthday" in a private event.
Friday, November 15
- Hands of the Heartland Ribbon Cutting (11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.) - Mascot Casey will attend this Bellevue Chamber Ribbon Cutting Celebration, to welcome this new business to the community.
- Stormy & Vortex's Birthday Party (4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.) - Stormy and Vortex celebrate the third anniversary of their introduction as mascots at the Storm Front Team Store. Guests are encouraged to bring new unwrapped toys to benefit Toys for Tots and in exchange will receive a 40% coupon to the store (up to three toys max per person). Free refreshments will be provided and party games will be played.
Saturday, November 16
- Westroads Mall Santa's Arrival Event (9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.) - Stormy will join friends of Westroads Mall to await Santa's arrival. Once Santa arrives, Stormy will be part of Santa's parade through the mall.
Monday, November 18
- Majestix Salon Ribbon Cutting (11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.) - Mascot Casey will attend this Bellevue Chamber Ribbon Cutting Celebration, to welcome this new business to the community.
Saturday, November 23
- Open Door Mission Drumsticks On Wheels - Members of the Storm Chasers Front Office Staff will volunteer their time to deliver the fixings of a proper Thanksgiving dinner to those in need in the Omaha Metro throughout the day. This is the third consecutive year the Chasers have participated in this cause.