The Omaha Storm Chasers return to Werner Park on Tuesday, April 17 to begin a seven-game homestand with the Memphis Redbirds (April 17-20) and Nashville Sounds (April 21-23). The homestand begins with 50 Cent Tuesday and Wiener Wednesday with Bark in the Park, followed by Thirsty Thursday and the first Hy-Vee Friday Fireworks, as well as the first of five Centris 50th Season Bobblehead Giveaways.
Tuesday, April 17 (6:35pm) vs. Memphis Redbirds
- $1 Walk-Off Waffles: Thanks to Humberto Arteaga 's walk-off single on Saturday, April 9, fans will be able to get $1 chicken & waffles for the first hour once gates open at 5:30pm at Werner Park. Limit one per person.
- 50 Cent Tuesday: 50 Cent Tuesday debuts at Werner Park, with french fries, small soda, nachos, peanuts and Uncle Ray's chips available for purchase for 50 cents each. Baseline Box tickets will also be available for only $5!
Wednesday, April 18 (6:35pm) vs. Memphis Redbirds
- Wiener Wednesday: the popular Wiener Wednesday returns to Werner Park, with 25 cent hot dogs available all night long.
- Bark in the Park: every dog has its day at Werner Park, with canines invited to join man's best friend for a ballgame. Fans may pre-register their very good doggos online to skip the registration line at Werner Park at this link:
Thursday, April 19 (6:35pm) vs. Memphis Redbirds
- Thirsty Thursday: the weekend starts early with drink specials including $2 Budweiser, Bud Light and Busch Light, as well as $1 small Pepsi products.
Friday, April 20 (7:05pm) vs. Memphis Redbirds
- First National Bank Flashback Friday Jersey Series: as part of the Storm Chasers' celebration of the 50th season in franchise history, players and coaches will wear special 2011 Omaha Storm Chasers uniforms in commemoration of the team's first season at Werner Park and their Pacific Coast League Championship that year.
- Jackie Robinson Scholarship Presentation: the Storm Chasers will present their annual Jackie Robinson Scholarships, with a male and female African-American student each awarded a $1,000 scholarship thanks to Chasers Charities and The Weitz Company.
- Hy-Vee Friday Fireworks: the skies are set to ignite for the first Hy-Vee Friday Fireworks show of the season following the Storm Chaser' contest.
Saturday, April 21 (7:05pm) vs. Nashville Sounds
- Bands & Brews: the first of five Bands & Brews dates at Werner Park begins when gates open at 6:00pm. Enjoy $1 Goose Island IPA drinks at the Bud Light Downdraught with live music and more for the first hour leading up to first pitch.
- Jarrod Dyson 50th Season Bobblehead Giveaway presented by Centris Federal Credit Union: the first 2,000 fans to enter Werner Park will receive a bobblehead of former Storm Chasers outfielder Jarrod Dyson, the first in a set of five presented by Centris Federal Credit Union.
Sunday, April 22 (2:05pm) vs. Nashville Sounds
- U.S. Bank Family FUNday: Clowns and balloon artists will be out on the concourse for U.S. Bank Family FUNday, in addition to Wildlife Encounters.
- Parentsavvy Pre-Game On-Field Catch: fans will be able to play catch on the Werner Park outfield (weather pending) prior to the game starting when gates open. Fans will be able to play catch for approximately 30 minutes after gates open at 12:45pm.
- Hy-Vee Canned Food Sundays: Fans who bring two Hy-Vee branded canned food items will receive a free McDonald's Berm Ticket. The items will be donated to Heartland Hope Mission.
- Hardee's Kids Run The Bases: Kids ten and under will be able to run the bases following the Storm Chasers' matchup, with Parentsavvy.com Lil' Chasers Members able to be first in line.
Monday, April 23 (11:05am) vs. Nashville Sounds
- Monday Matinee: the Storm Chasers wrap up their seven-game homestand with an early 11:05am first pitch time against the Nashville Sounds.
- Chasers Charities All About Kids Day: The Storm Chasers will be teaming up with Chasers Charities to promote "Water Safety". Josh the Otter will also be on hand as part of the educational theme of the day.
Tickets for all remaining Storm Chasers home contests can be purchased online at www.omahastormchasers.com/tickets, or by calling the Werner Park Ticket Office from noon until 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at (402) 738-5100.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.