*PLEASE NOTE YOUR RECEIPT IS NOT A VOUCHER. IT MUST BE EXCHANGED FOR A VOUCHER AT YOUR SMITH'S FOOD AND DRUG CUSTOMER SERVICE COUNTER
STEP 1. Bring your qualifying receipt to the Smith's service counter at a participating location. *Receipts cannot be redeemed for vouchers at the Ballpark.
STEP 2. A Smith's Employee will exchange your receipt for a voucher.
STEP 3. Redeem your voucher online by following the instructions on the voucher.
Complete Qualifying Details:
- Receipts must be legible and clean to receive a voucher.
- Amount spent must be accrued in a single transaction; multiple receipts cannot be added together.
- Receipts will be marked/stamped to indicate they have been processed and received a voucher.
- Receipts must be from your own personal purchase.
- Not valid with any cashback, gift card purchases, gas purchases, or alcohol or tobacco purchases.
- With a qualifying receipt you will receive a voucher good for 2 or 4 tickets redeemable for a Tuesday - Thursday non-fireworks Bees Home game.
- Offer valid only for View Seats.
- Vouchers are redeemed ONLINE ONLY and cannot be redeemed at the box office.
- There is a maximum of 20 tickets per event and a max of 40 total tickets across all events.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order that exceeds these limits based on our discretion.
Participating Smith's Food and Drug Stores