We understand that living in one of North America's most expensive city's that there are times when a family has to make some tough cost-cutting decisions that can affect the children within that household. The Vancouver Canadians Baseball League was created in 2009 to not only help children from all across the Lower Mainland discover the game of baseball but do so without any financial burden.
In cooperation with The Boys & Girls Clubs of South Coast BC, we have identified countless children between the ages of 7-13 and provided them with a complete summer baseball experience. Every single child receives;
* Transportation to-and-from historic Nat Bailey Stadium on game nights
* A specialized baseball pack that includes a glove, certified batting helmet, jersey with their own number and a bag to tote all of that gear in
* A nutritious, warm meal to enjoy between games
* The chance to play their entire summer baseball schedule on the same field the Vancouver Canadians play on
* The opportunity to work with our world-class volunteers and coaches that are on-site solely for each child regardless of skill level
From learning the fundamentals of the game too challenging themselves to get better over the course of the season, the Vancouver Canadians Baseball League is completely funded by our partners and donors allowing these bright-minded children with the opportunity to simply run around under the warm glow of the evening sun and just be a kid.