- A convenience fee of $1.50 per ticket is applied to all tickets purchased online.
- Online orders can be made up until the time of the game, but the option to pick up tickets at will-call ends hours prior to game time. Print-at-home and mobile options can still be utilized during this time.
- Children ages 5 an under do not require a ticket as long as they do not require a seat. If a child needs a seat, then they will need a ticket.
- Section KK is the Family Section (shown in orange). There is a strict "No Alcohol" policy in this section.
- Handicap seating areas are available. To purchase seats in this area please call 828-258-0428. *These seats cannot be purchased online.*
- Please note: No outside bottles, cans, coolers, food or beverages may be brought into McCormick Field. Additionally, no weapons or pocket knives will be permitted.
- Glitnir is the official source of Asheville Tourists tickets, and tickets should only be purchased through the dedicated ticket links on TheAshevilleTourists.com. Pursuant to §14-344.1(b) of the General Statutes of North Carolina, the online resale of tickets to Asheville Tourists Games at McCormick Field is prohibited.
Swing by McCormick Field and purchase your tickets at the ServPro Box Office.
Game Days: 9:00am - end of game
Non-Game Days: Monday-Friday | 9:00am - 5:30pm
*Pro-tip: There is no convenience charge when you purchase in person!
ORDER ONLINE (Please note: A convenience fee of $1.50 per ticket is applied to all tickets purchased online.)
After selecting your seats for an Asheville Tourists game, you will have a few options:
- Will-Call Pick Up ($1.00): Tickets can be picked up at McCormick Field when arriving for the game or in advance of the day of the game during business hours. Photo ID is required to pick tickets up at will-call. *This option ends 1.5 hours prior to game time.*
- Print-At-Home: Print your tickets at home on standard 8.5" x 11" paper. Tickets do not need to be in color, but please bring the entire page.
- Mail ($5.00): For tickets purchased at least one (1) week in advance of a game, mailed to your shipping address via USPS.
- Mobile: A mobile option is available; tickets will be scanned right from your phone when entering.
OVER THE PHONE
Give us a ring during business hours and we can take care of your order over the phone! We are available to take credit and debit orders, and there is no convenience charge for this service.
Note: Glitnir is the official source of Asheville Tourists tickets, and tickets should only be purchased through the dedicated ticket links on TheAshevilleTourists.com. *Pursuant to §14-344.1(b) of the General Statutes of North Carolina, the online resale of tickets to Asheville Tourists Games at McCormick Field is prohibited.*