The Community Organization of the Night (CON) is a FREE program set up to help recognize local non-profit organizations that are helping out the community. The Bowling Green Hot Rods are looking to schedule a CON for all 70 home games this season. Below is a complete list of the benefits your organization will receive:
- Four (4) tickets with an opportunity for a fundraising program or additional tickets at a group rate depending on the amount.
- A concourse table to be set up all game where you can display information about your organization or have promotional items to give away. No soliciting is allowed.
- The opportunity to nominate a member of your organization to participate in a pregame onfield interview with a member of the Hot Rods staff, where the fans in attendance will be able to learn more about your organization.
- A ceremonial first pitch opportunity for a member of your organization
- The chance to join the Hot Rods radio broadcaster for an in-game interview in the top of the 3rd inning. This, again, gives your organization the opportunity to promote what it is you support and how our radio listeners can get more information.
Please fill out the form below to schedule your night as our Community Organization of the Night. Forms can be submitted through fax at 270-901-2165 or by sending via e-mail to Holli Hawkins at email@example.com