WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (March 7, 2017) - From the return of several popular weekly promotions to 14 postgame fireworks shows, there is something for everyone within the Winston-Salem Dash's 2017 promotional schedule. A full list of these promotions is available here.
The following recurring promotional nights will be back at BB&T Ballpark this season:
- Thirsty Thursday, presented by Lowes Foods - Select beers will be available for just $1 through the seventh inning. Discounts on soft drinks will also be available.
- Fireworks Fridays - All 11 Friday games at BB&T Ballpark will precede a Fireworks display. Fireworks will also follow the games on Thursday, April 13, Tuesday, July 4, and Saturday, July 22.
- Family Sunday, presented by Lowes Foods - Hot dogs and sodas will be just $1 each through the first inning. Also, a couple of Dash players will sign autographs on the concourse before the game.
- Kids Run the Bases, powered by New Balance Winston-Salem - Youngsters can run the bases after all Friday, Saturday and Sunday games.
- All-You-Can-Eat for Free Nights - On five Mondays this season (April 17, May 15, June 12, July 31 and August 14), fans will enjoy free hot dogs, hamburgers and cheeseburgers through the seventh inning. Normal ticket prices apply.
- Chick-fil-A Four Pack Nights - On six Saturdays this season (April 15, May 20, June 24, July 8, August 5 and August 26), the Dash and the Chick-fil-A at Thruway Shopping Center are teaming up to offer fans the best entertainment deal in the Triad. For as low as $32, fans will receive four tickets to the game, along with four Dash hats and four Original Chicken Sandwich Vouchers, redeemable at the Chick-fil-A at Thruway Shopping Center. This deal must be purchased in advance.
The Dash have added a special offer for Tuesday home games. For $22, fans receive two tickets and two small sodas. This offer must be purchased in advance, and it is not valid for the Dash's Fourth of July game.
Other notable promotional events include the following:
- Bolt's Birthday - May 21
- Energize the Ballpark Night (postgame concert) - June 3
- Magnet Schedule Giveaway, provided by True Value Rental and Southern Event Rental - April 13 and April 14
- Pups in the Park - April 19, May 31, June 14, July 5, August 16 and August 23
The Dash will also celebrate several food-related holidays, including National BBQ Day (May 16), National Hot Dog Day (July 23) and National Cotton Candy Day (July 31), by offering special discounts. Click the above link for the full schedule and more details.
BB&T Ballpark's eighth season begins Thursday, April 13, with a jam-packed home opener that includes a Lowes Foods Thirsty Thursday, a Magnet Schedule giveaway and postgame fireworks. This game kicks off a seven-game homestand and a 71-game home slate.
Season and single-game tickets are on sale now. Fans can call (336) 714-2287 or click here to purchase their tickets for the 2017 season.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.