The Durham Bulls Ticket Fundraising Program is a program designed to help promote and benefit non-profit organizations. The Durham Bulls Fundraising Program has helped groups to raise thousands of dollars, simply by selling Durham Bulls tickets!
The best part of the Fundraising Program is that each organization that participates will keep HALF of the dollar amount of all tickets sold! You will be provided with ticket vouchers that have a $12 value and will get to keep $6 from each voucher you sell.
Step 1: Choose which program you want to participate in.
- Dated Fundraiser
- On select Sunday-Thursday Bulls games
- Sell dated ticket fundraising vouchers for your assigned game
- On-field check presentation (minimum 100 ticket vouchers sold)
- Undated Fundraiser
- Sell undated ticket fundraising vouchers
- Vouchers can be exchanged at Durham Bulls Box Office for any Durham Bulls regular season home game (Sunday through Thursday, excluding Opening Night, April 11, and Independence Day Celebration, July 3).
- Provides flexibility in allowing people to exchange their vouchers for tickets.
Step 2: Contact us to check on availability
- Once we finalize the contract, we will get you set up with your own sales page! The Bulls are partnering with Groupmatics, and easy-to-use group management system. Group leader benefits include:
- Individual online payments: no need to collect cash or checks
- Social media tools: easily promote your event via email, Facebook, Instagram and more
- Track your sales: 24/7 visibility to see who all has purchased tickets
- Convenient digital ticketing: automated delivery, everyone chooses their own seat and can sit next to friends
- Communicate: quickly send reminders to those who haven't bought tickets or update your attendees with event info
Step 3: Redeem your ticket vouchers and enjoy the game!
- Redeem the ticket vouchers at the Durham Bulls Box Office
- Vouchers can be redeemed for either Terrace View (sections 209-218) or Outfield Reserved (sections 128-134) seats, based on availability.
For more information about the Durham Bulls Fundraising Program and its benefits and incentives, please contact the Bulls Group Sales department at 919.956.BULL ext. 2.