Is your non-profit group looking for a new way to raise funds? Consider volunteering with the Durham Bulls. Volunteering at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park is a great way for non-profits to raise money and awareness of their organization, and to be a part of this exciting Durham institution!
We hope that you consider partnering with the Durham Bulls in generating the revenue that your organization needs. We offer a flexible schedule that adheres to YOUR organization's needs.
Groups that have volunteered at Durham Bulls Athletic Park in the past include: high school sports boosters, church groups, fraternities and sororities, and many other groups. Any organization that is non-profit is welcome to apply!
The profit we offer to groups here at the stadium is a much more reliable source of revenue than many other fundraising activities typically engaged in by non-profit groups. There is no requirement to invest any aspect of your organization's capital when you volunteer with the Durham Bulls; all we require is a small commitment of your time and energy!
For more information, or if you are interested in participating, please contact Andrew Houston by emailing [email protected]. You will be added to a list and contacted as opportunities become available. We thank you for your support and interest.
- A commitment of a minimum of four volunteers per game
- A minimum attendance of 10 games (additional games provide greater profit sharing incentive)
- Contact the group coordinator for status of availability
- Group members must be 18 years of age
- All participants will be in a position to serve alcohol (training provided)
- A contract will last the course of a season
- Proof of 501(c)3 status from IRS is required
- Proof of Commercial General Liability Insurance is required
- Program options are available based upon organization
- A minimum commitment of 10 games will have to be staffed
- Group volunteers perform 4-5 hours during events, and group leaders commit 5-6 hours
- Groups can coordinate some aspects of the dress code, for example all group members can wear aprons and caps emblazoned with their organization's logo or name
- Your group will be provided signage to let patrons know that your organization is serving them
- A professional cook from our staff will be provided for all stands that have a cooking element
- A stand manager will also be provided to each stand to assist the stand members and leader
- Volunteers will receive a coupon for a free meal for the day they attend
- You will be provided all the information you need via email and phone calls with the group coordinator