Is your non-profit group looking for a new way to raise funds? Consider volunteering with the Durham Bulls. Volunteering at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park is a great way for non-profits to raise money and awareness of their organization, and to be a part of this exciting Durham institution!
We hope that you consider partnering with the Durham Bulls in generating the revenue that your organization needs. We offer a flexible schedule that adheres to YOUR organization's needs.
Groups that have volunteered at Durham Bulls Athletic Park in the past include: high school sports boosters, church groups, fraternities and sororities, and many other groups. Any organization that is non-profit is welcome to apply!
The profit we offer to groups here at the stadium is a much more reliable source of revenue than many other fundraising activities typically engaged in by non-profit groups. Often, fundraising depends on group members making and selling products. These goods must be paid for, created by, and marketed by group members themselves, which can put undue burden on individuals (requiring labor, time, AND money). There is no requirement to invest any aspect of your organization's capital when you volunteer with the Durham Bulls; all we require is a small commitment of your time and energy!
Contact Concessions Manager Andrew Houston: _[email protected], *_919.687.6546
- A commitment of a minimum of four volunteers per game
- A minimum attendance of 10 games (additional games provide greater profit sharing incentive)
- Contact the group coordinator for status of availability
Eligibility of Participants:
- Group members must be 18 years of age
- All participants will be in a position to serve alcohol (training provided)
- A contract will last the course of a season
- Proof of 501(c)3 status from IRS is required
- Proof of Commercial General Liability Insurance is required
- Program options are available based upon organization
- A minimum commitment of 10 games will have to be staffed
- Group volunteers perform 4-5 hours during events, and group leaders commit 5-6 hours
- Groups can coordinate some aspects of the dress code, for example all group members can wear aprons and caps emblazoned with their organization's logo or name
- Your group will be provided signage to let patrons know that your organization is serving them
- A professional cook from our staff will be provided for all stands that have a cooking element
- A stand manager will also be provided to each stand to assist the stand members and leader
- Volunteers will receive a coupon for a free meal for the day they attend
- You will be provided all the information you need via email and phone calls with the group coordinator
If you are interested in participating, please contact Concessions Manager Andrew Houston by calling (919) 687-6546, or emailing [email protected]. You will be added to a list and contacted as opportunities become available. We thank you for your support and interest.