Food and gas prices keep rising...need some good news? The Bulls have a solution whether you are a college student, teacher, retiree, or just someone who wants a little summer cash. Some positions make up to $100 per game! Make money while working at one of the most beautiful stadiums in the country with Minor League Baseball's most iconic team. Apply now!
The Bulls will also be hosting a Job Fair later this month on March 29 from 4-7pm at Durham Bulls Athletic Park! For those interested, once you arrive, enter through the PNC Triangle Club entrance and take the elevator to the third floor.
We are passionate, driven, problem solvers who are dedicated to bringing fun and community to all who need it
We are never satisfied with the status quo
We are in it together. We maintain a culture that is fun, wildly productive, and fully supportive of our mission and values
We are a place that creates experiences that enable people to focus on fun and community. These experiences delight our customers, exceed their expectations, and deliver smiles on their faces.
We are looking for teammates that put the WOW into the ballpark experience.
Do you want to be part of a team that puts forth the values of:
- Prioritizing people and customers over all else
- Making time to mentor and coach new teammates
- Hiring people with infectious enthusiasm
- Working hard to provide continuous growth opportunities for the team
Then this is a place for you! See what current openings we have or apply for future opportunities if you are not sure what interests you right now, but know that the Durham Bulls is the place you want to be.
Want to be part of a team that puts forth the values of:
- Experiencing reasonable autonomy, planning and executing our own work, without the impediment of overbearing managers or procedural red tape
- Our employees see it, own it, and do it
- Encouraging innovation and experimentation. We never say, “this is how we have always done it” and if something doesn’t work, we learn from it and move on
Then this is a place for you! See what current opportunities we have or apply for future opportunities if you are not sure what interests you right now, but know that the Durham Bulls is the place you want to be.
Join us at the Durham Bulls Job Fair on Saturday, January 29 from 9:00am-1:00pm! Work where you play and be part of an exciting, fast-paced environment while earning a competitive wage with great tips. Apply today by clicking here and join us on January 29.
Interviews will take place on-site for jobs including Concession Stand Staff, Catering Staff, Bartenders, Ticket Sellers, Retail Workers and more!
You can also view more information about employment opportunities with the Durham Bulls by clicking the link below.
Are you energetic, friendly, reliable, and FUN? Don't miss this opportunity to join America's Favorite Minor League Team...The Durham Bulls! New seasonal positions are posted all the time, so be sure to check back regularly for new opportunities. To see what's available with the Durham Bulls:
- Click here
- Find the job you wish to apply for and hit 'Apply'
- To apply for a job with Bull City Hospitality - the Bulls' food and beverage company - visit bullcityhospitality.jobs
If you to choose apply for a position, you must first create an account which will make future applications for positions faster and easier.
Some of the positions available:
- Hospitality Crew - Looking for friendly, out-going people to greet fans, direct people to their seats and answer their questions
- Sports Turf - Hard working, dependable individuals to on and maintain the field at the DBAP
- Promotions Team - Energetic and fun individuals to run on-field promotions and assist with game entertainment
- Retail Staff - Friendly, customer service focused people needed to assist customers in the Ballpark Corner Store
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much do you pay? - Seasonal positions pay $8.50 per hour with some great Bulls perks.
- When would I work? - There are 70 home games between April and the end of August. Games are mainly on nights and weekends. We require seasonal staff to be available for a majority of those dates (rain or shine). Season employees do not work on non-game days.
- How old do I have to be? - You must be 16 years old to work for the Durham Bulls.