Want to come see the Durham Bulls' newest addition Ripken the Bat Dog presented by Sit Means Sit Dog Training Apex but don't want to commit to a date or dates yet? Then the Ripken Flex Pack is paw-fect for you! This pack includes ten undated ticket vouchers that can be exchanged online for any Bulls home game! (*please note ticket vouchers are good for humans only and owners wishing to bring their pets to Bark at the Park Nights still need to purchase tickets for their pups)
Our wildly paw-pular Bark in the Park events are back for the 2020 season!
New for this season is our Bark in the Park ticket package, featuring a ticket to all five Bark in the Park games at the DBAP in 2020!
In addition, Ripken the Bat Dog presented by Sit Means Sit Dog Training Apex is scheduled to appear at all five Bark in the Park dates, as well as 20 other games throughout the season. See below for more information regarding Ripken the Bat Dog.
See below for tickets to all five Bark in the Park home dates at the DBAP for the upcoming 2020 season. *_Human tickets for the event are priced at $9, and canine tickets are priced at $5. *_Once again, proceeds from all canine tickets will be donated to our friends at Second Chance Pet Adoptions. When purchasing, please select a seat in the 'Outfield Reserved' section, and purchase one canine ticket for each dog that will attend the game. This will provide a seat/space for your dog(s).
PLEASE NOTE: When selecting tickets, please make sure to use the section tab.
Dates Ripken is Scheduled to Attend:
April 11, April 12
May 8, May 9, May 10, May 20, May 22, May 23,
May 24, May 31
June 9, June 13, June 14, June 20, June 21
July 4, July 5, July 22, July 25, July 26
August 15, August 16, August 26, August 29, August 30
To ensure all attendees have a fun and safe experience at Bark in the Park events, please read and adhere to the following information:
- Fans with four-legged friends should enter through the Baker Roofing Centerfield Gate or the left field plaza and proceed to the Diamond View I concourse. Seating will be in sections 128, 130, 132, 134 and the lawn. Dogs are not allowed in any other area of the ballpark.
- We will have plenty of volunteers, courtesy of Second Chance Pet Adoptions, who will be more than happy to sit with your dog should you need to briefly leave these areas.
- All dogs must be current on their vaccinations.
- Dog owner assumes responsibility for the action of their dog for the duration of the Bark in the Park event.
- All dogs must be kept on fixed length leashes (no longer than 8 ft.) at all times. No retractable leashes, no dogs off leash.
- These games will be busy and the weather might be warm. Please ensure your dog is comfortable in these conditions before planning to attend the event.
As the Triangle's oldest no-kill shelter, Second Chance Pet Adoption's mission is to rescue abandoned and stray dogs and cats, provide excellent care for each pet, and to match each pet with the best home for its needs in order to ensure a long lifetime of safety, love and companionship. Second Chance also encourages responsible pet ownership through education, advocacy, programs and services.