Bark in the Park
Our wildly popular Bark in the Park events are back for five games in the 2019 season!
Human tickets for the event are priced at $9, and canine tickets are priced at $5. Proceeds from all canine tickets will be donated to our friends at Second Chance Pet Adoptions. When purchasing, please select a seat in the 'Outfield Reserved' section, and purchase one canine ticket for each dog that will attend the game. This will provide a seat/space for your dog(s).
There is only one Bark in the Park event remaining in 2019! Don't miss out on the chance to bring your best friend to the ballpark this summer, and join us on August 21.
- August 21 - presented by Banfield Pet Hospital
To ensure all attendees have a fun and safe experience at Bark in the Park events, please read and adhere to the following information:
- Fans with four-legged friends should enter through the Baker Roofing Centerfield Gate or the left field plaza and proceed to the Diamond View I concourse. Seating will be in sections 128, 130, 132, 134 and the lawn. Dogs are not allowed in any other area of the ballpark.
- We will have plenty of volunteers, courtesy of Second Chance Pet Adoptions, who will be more than happy to sit with your dog should you need to briefly leave these areas.
- All dogs must be current on their vaccinations.
- Dog owner assumes responsibility for the action of their dog for the duration of the Bark in the Park event.
- All dogs must be kept on fixed length leashes (no longer than 8 ft.) at all times. No retractable leashes, no dogs off leash.
- These games will be busy and the weather might be warm. Please ensure your dog is comfortable in these conditions before planning to attend the event.
As the Triangle's oldest no-kill shelter, Second Chance Pet Adoption's mission is to rescue abandoned and stray dogs and cats, provide excellent care for each pet, and to match each pet with the best home for its needs in order to ensure a long lifetime of safety, love and companionship. Second Chance also encourages responsible pet ownership through education, advocacy, programs and services.