What are Rewards Points and how do I earn Rewards Points?
As a Chihuahuas Season Seat Member, you have the exclusive opportunity to earn Rewards Points throughout the 2019 Season! Rewards Points can be redeemed for exciting prizes and experiences that are available to you as a Season Seat Member. You will earn points by simply doing what you love to do - attend Chihuahuas games! Every time you scan a ticket from your Season Seat Membership into the corresponding game at Southwest University Park, you automatically earn Rewards Points based on the schedule found at the top of this page.
How do I use my Rewards Points?
Throughout the season, you can use Rewards Points that you've accrued for exciting prizes and exclusive opportunities. All you have to do is notify your Account Executive when you would like to redeem Rewards Points for a prize or experience, and we will complete this process for you! Please note, all prize availability is based on availability and prizes may rotate or be added or removed during the season.
How do I know how many Rewards Points I have?
In order to ensure that you are always in the know of exactly how many Rewards Points you have, your Account Executive will be sending you periodic updates with your Rewards Points total. If you would like to know your Rewards Points total at any time between official updates you can call, email, or text your Account Executive, or visit us at the Ticket Information Table at Section 112 on the concourse during games!
Do you have other questions about the Chihuahuas Rewards Program?
If you have any questions about the Chihuahuas Rewards Program, we are here to help! In addition to contacting your Account Executive via call, text, or email, or visiting us at the Ticket Information Table at Section 112 during games there is another option. Simply text 'REWARDS' to (915) 533-BASE (2273) and we will contact you as soon as possible to answer all of your questions.
- Rewards Points are accrued by scanning a ticket from your Season Seat Membership into the corresponding game
- Rewards Points balances will be periodically emailed to you from your Account Executive throughout the Season
- Rewards Points balances will also be available in game at the Ticket Information Table located at Section 112
- Rewards Points are non-transferable to any other Season Seat Member account or non-Season Seat Member
- Rewards Points are redeemed through your Account Executive from the Chihuahuas Ticket Sales & Service Department
- Rewards Points do not rollover to subsequent seasons and 2020 Season Rewards Points expire on August 29, 2020
- Transferred, forwarded, or gifted tickets will accrue Rewards Points for the original owner of the Season Seat tickets
- Ticket exchanges do not accrue Rewards Points
- Rewards Points redemption is first come first serve and based on availability
- Prize offerings and point requirements for redemption are based on a per person (or item) basis
- All prize offerings are first come first serve, limited in availability, based on availability, and subject to change at any time
- Rules, regulations, and policies related to the Chihuahuas Rewards Program are subject to change at any time