|SUNDAY GAMES||TUESDAY GAMES||WEDNESDAY GAMES||THURSDAY GAMES||FRIDAY GAMES||SATURDAY GAMES|
Automatically earn an additional 10 bonus points per Season Seat ticket scanned each game by scanning before the scheduled first pitch time!
|CURRENT AVAILABLE PRIZES||TO REDEEM|
|Game used base||7,500 points|
|Game worn jersey||7,500 points|
|Game used helmet||7,500 points|
|Game used bat||5,000 points|
|Chico visit to your home, business, or event||5,000 points|
|Private 1-hour batting cage session (maximum 4 guests per redemption)||5,000 points|
|2022 promotional giveaway item (must be redeemed after game date)||3,000 points|
|Mystery autographed baseball||2,500 points|
|Off-season clubhouse tour||1,500 points|
|Early entry to watch batting practice||1,500 points|
|Past promotional giveaway item||1,250 points|
|Past season Season Seat Member bag||1,250 points|
|Past season Season Seat Member cup||1,250 points|
What are Rewards Points and how do I earn Rewards Points?
As a Chihuahuas Season Seat Member, you have the exclusive opportunity to earn Rewards Points throughout the Season! Rewards Points can be redeemed for exciting prizes and experiences that are available to you as a Season Seat Member. You will earn points by simply doing what you love to do - attend Chihuahuas games! Every time you scan a ticket from your Season Seat Membership into the corresponding game at Southwest University Park, you automatically earn Rewards Points based on the point schedule found at the top of this page.
How do I use my Rewards Points?
Throughout the season, you can use Rewards Points that you've accrued for exciting prizes and exclusive opportunities. All you have to do is notify your Account Executive when you would like to redeem Rewards Points for a prize or experience, and we will complete this process for you. Please note, all prize availability is based on availability and prizes may rotate or be added or removed during the season.
How do I know how many Rewards Points I have?
To ensure that you are always in the know of exactly how many Rewards Points you have you can view your Rewards Points balance directly in your Online Ticket Account Manager. Once you login to your Online Ticket Account Manager, your Rewards Points balance will appear in the upper left-hand corner. Additionally if you would like to know your Rewards Points total at any time you can call, email, or text your Account Executive or visit us at the Ticket Information Table at Section 112 on the concourse during games.
Do you have other questions about the Chihuahuas Rewards Program?
If you have any questions about the Chihuahuas Rewards Program, we are here to help! In addition to contacting your Account Executive via call, text, or email, or visiting us at the Ticket Information Table at Section 112 during games there is another option. Simply text 'REWARDS' to (915) 666-2005 and we will contact you as soon as possible to answer all of your questions.
- Rewards Points are accrued by scanning a ticket from your Season Seat Membership into the corresponding game
- Rewards Points balances will be available in game at the Ticket Information Table located at Section 112
- Rewards Points are non-transferable to any other Season Seat Member account or non-Season Seat Member
- Rewards Points are redeemed through your Account Executive
- Rewards Points do not rollover to future seasons and expire at the end of each final regular season game
- Transferred, forwarded, or gifted tickets will accrue Rewards Points for the original owner of the Season Seat tickets
- Ticket exchanges do not accrue Rewards Points
- Rewards Points redemption is first come first serve and based on availability
- Prize offerings and point requirements for redemption are based on a per person (or item) basis
- All prize offerings are first come first serve, based on availability, and subject to change at any time
- Rules, regulations, and policies related to the Chihuahuas Rewards Program are subject to change at any time