NO EQUIPMENT --INCLUDING BASEBALLS-- WILL BE PROVIDED!
- Every ticketed patron must provide their own glove and ball for Father's Day Catch on the Field Presented by Bank of America.
- Masks are required upon entry.
- Every patron must fill out a waiver.
- Every patron will have bags checked upon entry.
- Other will rules are subject to apply and change. All patrons will be notified.
The El Paso Chihuahuas are offering fans an opportunity to give dad a special gift for Father’s Day! Father’s Day Catch on the Field presented by Bank of America will be held on Sunday, June 21 with two available sessions: 10 a.m.-12 p.m. and 12-2 p.m.
Tickets are $25 per person through June 14 and includes a one-hour opportunity to play catch on the field and a boxed lunch. Please note that the price will increase to $30 after June 15.
For the health and safety of our paid guests and staff, no equipment, including baseballs will be provided.
Availability is limited and the event is expected to sell out. Additional online fees apply. All Catch on the Field ticket buyers will receive an information regarding health and safety measures after purchase along with a waiver of liability which must be completed by each participant.
Box Lunch Includes:
Hamburger or Hot Dog
Can Soda or Bottled Water
For more information text (915) 533-BASE or email [email protected].