After a rain-soaked affair at PK Park on Sunday evening, the Eugene Emeralds and the visiting Salem-Keizer Volcanoes are preparing to play a doubleheader Monday evening to conclude Eugene's home games for the 2013 season. Here's everything you need to know about today's double-header:
- Gates will open at 4pm
- Play will resume from yesterday's action at 5pm - we will start where we left off yesterday with a 1-1 score with two outs in the top of the 4th inning.
- Game Two will start 30 minutes after the end of Game One
- Game One will be played the standard 9 innings, while Game Two will be played in only 7 innings per Northwest League rules
- The scheduled Eugene Emeralds and United States Air Force flag giveaway will start when gates open at 4pm with the first 1,000 fans through the home plate gate receiving one
- If you have a ticket stub from Sunday's game, you MUST bring it to the PK Park box office to redeem it for a valid ticket for today's game
- You do not - repeat, DO NOT - need two separate tickets for Game One and Game Two. Once you purchase a ticket, you will be able to enjoy both games if you wish.
- It is Good Karma Monday at PK Park, meaning fans that purchase tickets at the box office have the option of picking any price they choose for a box seat ticket (in $1 increments) with half of today's ticket sales being donated directly to this week's highlighted non-profit, United Way of Lane County.
After yesterday's rain-soaked affair, the Emeralds are preparing to wrap up this season's action at PK Park with double the action. Don't miss out on the chance to catch the final TWO games at PK Park this season.
For more information, visit www.EmeraldsBaseball.com, call (541) 342-5367, or come down to the Eugene Emeralds box office at 2760 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.