The Eugene Emeralds are proud present the season-long Community Spotlight initiative. During each of the Emeralds home games, a different nonprofit organization will be highlighted with in-stadium exposure throughout the night.
The Community Spotlight initiative provides the community with an opportunity to learn about all the great things the nonprofits are doing for those in the Emerald Valley.
During each home game, each nonprofit featured in the Community Spotlight will receive the following benefits:
- A table on the concourse, in the heart of the action. This table can be used to best serve the needs of the nonprofit, whether it be to distribute information, interactive learning or collecting donations.
- A pre-game PSA shown on the video board and PA announcements throughout the game.
- A ceremonial first pitch, to be thrown by a member of the nonprofit.
- Ten (10) tickets to that night's game. The distribution of these tickets are up to the discretion of the nonprofit, and may be used for board members, volunteers, staff or those they serve.
- The opportunity to have radio reads throughout the game on 95.3 The Score.
- The option to participate in the Emeralds FUN-draising program. This program is designed to maximize the return for an organization by allowing them to purchase discounted tickets and re-sell them at face value. Learn more about this program HERE.
Due to strong demand, priority of the Community Spotlight nights are given to nonprofits that participate in the Emeralds FUN-draising program.
For more information on signing up your nonprofit, please contact Anne Culhane at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (541) 342-5367.