Looking for a new way to raise funds for your team or nonprofit? Take part in the Emeralds FUN-draising program. This program is designed to maximize the return for your organizations by allowing you to purchase discounted tickets and sell them at face value.
How the FUN-draising Program Works
- Pick one of the Emeralds home games that works best for your group.
- Purchase a minimum of 100 tickets at our discounted rate of $6.
- Sell the tickets to friends, family, co-workers, volunteers, board members and supporters at a $12 value.
- Your nonprofit/group will make a profit of $6 for every ticket sold!
- The more you sell, the more you will make! If your group sells over 200 tickets, the discounted price drops down to $5 per ticket, providing your group with $7 profit per ticket.
Ticket FUN-draising Breakdown
100 - 199 Tickets .................. $6 per ticket
buy 100 tickets @ $6 each = $600 investment
sell 100 tickets @ $12 each = $1,200 = $600 profit
200+ Tickets .................. $5 per ticket
buy 200 tickets @ $5 each = $1,000 investment
sell 200 tickets @ $12 each = $2,400 = $1,400 profit
Benefits of FUN-draising
- A ceremonial first pitch, thrown by a representative of your choice.
- PA and videoboard welcome.
- On-field promotion participation, based on availability.
- The ability to take advantage of our UNUSED TICKET POLICY.
UNUSED TICKET POLICY
All single game ticket sales are final. Unused Picnic, Group, Mini-Plan and Season Tickets can be exchanged at the Ems Ticket Office for any remaning game in the 2019 regular season, EXCLUDING July 4th.
For more information about FUN-draising, call the Emeralds Ticket Office at (541) 342-5367.