Individual game tickets can be purchased at the Emeralds Ticket Office, located at 2760 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd; over the phone at (541) 342-5367; or ONLINE HERE.
The Emeralds Ticket Office is open 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday.
On GAMEDAYS the Emeralds Ticket Office is open 9:00 am - the 6th Inning.
Gates open one hour before the game begins.
Paper Vouchers are good for a ticket to a 2021 regular season Emeralds game of your choice unless specified otherwise on the voucher. Vouchers may be upgraded, based on availability.
To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into stadiums, the Eugene Emeralds have implemented a clear bag policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into PK Park. Exceptions to this policy will be made for diaper and medical bags, but fans will need to have these bags properly inspected.
The Emeralds strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bags, but fans will be able to care the following style and size bag, package, or container:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PCV and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- No buckles, grommets/hardware, or décor can be concealing any part of the bag
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziplock bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without handle or strap, may be taken into the venue (can’t be larger than 4.5” x 6.5”)
- Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bags that do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” or one-gallon clear plastic storage bag (one per person)
- Small clutch bags that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5” (approx.. the size of a hand), with or without a handle or strap
- Factory sealed plastic water bottles
- Empty water bottles (please note that water bottles containing liquid will not be allowed)
- Medical liquids
- Baby bottles
- Binoculars (not in cases)
- Cameras for still photography (not in cases)
- Seat cushions
- Medically necessary items after proper inspection
An official rainout may not be determined until game time or later. If a game is canceled due to inclement weather, the following will apply:
Fans who purchased their tickets online, or who used mobile tickets will receive the credit amount equal to the value of their ticket(s) into their MyProvenue MyTickets account. For fans with hard copy tickets printed from the box office, they must keep their ticket to exchange at the box office for any remaining 2021 games, based upon availability. Tickets are exchanged for the value they were purchased at. Picnics will go on, regardless of inclement weather, at their scheduled time. If at the conclusion of the picnic the game should be canceled, a credit will be applied to account(s) based on the number of tickets in the picnic and the value of a regular box seat. Credit may be used as a group or on an individual basis. If a game is canceled prior to the gates opening due to extreme conditions, you have the option of rescheduling the picnic, based upon availability.
Tickets can ONLY be exchanged in person at the Emeralds Ticket Office.
There will be NO REFUNDS on tickets.
Rain Policy Terminology
Rain Delay: A game that is under a rain delay is in an official delay but will potentially resume play later that day. Tickets cannot be exchanged in the event a game delayed by rain becomes an official game.
Rainout/Postponement: In the event 5 innings of a game are not played except when the Emeralds are in the lead at the end of 4.5 innings, your ticket will be good for exchange for the same price ticket to a 2021 regular season Emeralds home game, based on availability (excludes special events & playoff games).
Please reference special offers and coupons fine print for redemption policies and practices. Discounts may not be combined.
Will-Call is where advanced ticket orders can be picked up. To claim your tickets, make sure you bring a picture ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets. Will-Call is located at the Emeralds Ticket Office.
Children 3 years of age and younger do not need a ticket as long as they sit on an adult's lap. If a child needs their own seat, they will need a ticket for that seat.
Online orders are final. There are NO refunds for online orders. You cannot exchange tickets, vouchers, coupons or special offers online.