The Dyersville area is a 45 minute drive from the Dubuque Regional Airport and within an easy drive of the Quad City International Airport (Moline, IL), the Eastern Iowa Airport (Cedar Rapids, IA), the Dane County Regional Airport (Madison, WI), and the Chicago Rockford International Airport (Rockford, IL), all of which offer connections to major hubs such as Chicago O'Hare, Dallas-Fort Worth, Atlanta, Denver, Minneapolis/St. Paul, St. Louis, Detroit, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Orlando, Tampa and Cincinnati.
Ticket holders coming from out of town should look to fly into the following airports:
- Dubuque Regional (about 30 miles; Dubuque, IA; ID: DBQ)
- The Eastern Iowa (about 58 miles; Cedar Rapids, IA; ID: CID)
- Quad City International Airport (about 95 miles; Quad Cities, IA; ID: MLI)
- General Mitchell International Airport ( about 180 miles; Milwaukee, WI; ID: MKE)
- O’Hare International Airport (about 180 miles; Chicago, IL; ID: ORD)
Ride Share options are extremely limited so it is highly suggested that all out of town visitors rent a car to get to the ballpark.
Additional transportation information can be found at https://www.dyersville.com/transportation