We have returned to live National Anthem performances! If you are interested in sending a digital audition, please use wetransfer.com to send an email with your name, address, and phone number, along with your digital submission to [email protected]
The virtual performance must meet the following criteria:
- The National Anthem must be performed in :90 seconds or less. Please include :05 seconds of padding at the beginning and end of the video.
- All participants are encouraged to use the highest possible audio & video recording devices, within reason. Cell phone videos are perfectly acceptable.
- Please no selfies! Instead, have a friend or family member or use a tripod take the video. Please make sure the camera is steady, and that you are shown clearly in the center of the shot.
- Please shoot the video HORIZONTALLY (LANDSCAPE)
- Please record the performance in a well-lit area.
- It is not required to have a clear or scenic background; however, an area free from distractions is best.
- Performers are encouraged to audition in Grasshoppers gear if possible.
- Submissions that are selected will be offered two complimentary tickets to the game of their performance with the option to purchase more based upon availability. We cannot return audition submissions. Please make a copy for your files.
- By submitting any image or video file to Greensboro Baseball LLC you indicate your agreement to all of the following terms and conditions.
- Use of the Files. You acknowledge and agree that Greensboro Baseball LLC may use these images in internal and external marketing materials and on Greensboro Baseball LLC social media channels and partner media channels. Greensboro Baseball LLC cannot guarantee that anyone who shares the Image or Video files will comply with Greensboro Baseball LLC terms. Greensboro Baseball LLC accepts no responsibility for ensuring such compliance and accepts no liability for any failure to comply.
- Disclaimer of Liability. Greensboro Baseball LLC accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, expense, cost, or claim; or for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages that may arise in connection with your submission to this website or your submission of Files.
- License Grant for Materials. You hereby grant to Greensboro Baseball LLC and its Affiliates a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual right and license to (a) reproduce, distribute, transmit, publicly perform and publicly display the Materials, in whole or in part, in any manner and Media, (b) modify, adapt, translate and create derivative works from the Materials, in whole or in part, in any manner and Media, and (c) sublicense the foregoing rights, in whole or in part, to any third party, with or without a fee.
- License for Name, Trademarks, and Likenesses. You hereby grant to Greensboro Baseball LLC, its Affiliates and sublicensees a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use all trademarks, trade names, and the names and likenesses of any individuals that appear in the Materials. You grant Greensboro Baseball LLC, its Affiliates, and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with the Materials.
- Jurisdiction. This Agreement is subject to the laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect to its conflict of laws principles. The courts of the State of North Carolina shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.