2014 outings in Coca-Cola Park's award-winning hospitality areas as well as Field Level and General Admission ticketing options for groups of 20 or more are on sale now! To book your group experience or to receive additional information on Coca-Cola Park's unparalleled group settings, please call (610) 841-PIGS (7447) ext. 2 during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.). Please make sure to have multiple dates in mind upon booking your group reservation as hospitality venues are expected to fill quickly.
In addition to hospitality space, groups of 20 or more can also purchase tickets to any of the 72 home games at Coca-Cola Park during the 2014 season by calling (610) 841-PIGS (7447) ext. 2. As an added bonus, book a group of 20 or more and receive $2 of loaded value on each ticket purchased redeemable for food, beverage and merchandise within Coca-Cola Park (excludes outside vendors).
Groups of 20 or more can now enjoy the Hot Corner, which features 48 swivel-style seats across two rows directly in front of the PPL Picnic Patio and includes great amenities such as in-seat food and beverage service as well as drink rail counters, allowing for a more comfortable viewing and dining experience.
The following group areas include a two and a half hour all-you-can-eat buffet along with other great amenities listed below and are available for the 2014 season (based on availability):
- The Red Robin Tiki Terrace, highlighted by a unique seating overhang in left field, is available for groups of 48 to 64 people. The Tiki Terrace also includes a private area for your group directly behind the left field seats with access to drink rail and cocktail table seating.
- The BSI Dugout Suites are located directly behind home plate at field level, offering a spectacular vantage point and a unique setting for any type of business or social gathering. Each Dugout Suite accommodates up to 30 guests and for larger parties, doors adjoining the suites can be opened to accommodate groups up to as many as 120.
- The PenTeleData Party Porches for groups of 30 to 65 fans are spacious, covered decks located on the first- and third-base sides of the Club Level. Additionally, the PenTeleData Party Porches offer group members access to the Club Bar, Coca-Cola Park's exclusive full-service bar and lounge.
- The PPL Picnic Patio, located on the third-base side of Coca-Cola Park, is a multi-tiered deck capable of seating as many as 500 fans on a nightly basis. The PPL Picnic Patio is an all-inclusive option that is available for groups of 24 or larger.
- The IronPigs Team Suite, located on the Club Level, offers extraordinary service and a remarkable setting for groups to enjoy an evening of IronPigs Baseball. This large, climate-controlled suite features a distinctive indoor lounge area and outdoor seating area for guests. The IronPigs Team Suite can accommodate up to 30 guests.
As stated above, all hospitality areas include a two and a half hour all-you-can-eat buffet (menu varies based on hospitality area) and unlimited soft drinks through the middle of the 8th inning. Other amenities included with any of the group areas listed above include the unique opportunity for a member of your group to throw out one of our ceremonial First Pitches, in-game group recognition on the IronPigs scoreboard and "Pig in a Poke" raffle cards for each group member.
Don't forget to ask about "Spectacular Spring Specials" featuring reduced rates for select dates in April and May.
Season tickets and mini plans for the 2014 IronPigs season presented by Capital BlueCross are on sale now by calling 610) 841-PIGS (7447) or by visiting Coca-Cola Park's ticket office during normal business hours.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.