Coca-Cola Park has been the home of the IronPigs since the team's inception in 2008. The park hosts not only IronPigs home contests, but a number of special events and community gatherings.
ACCOLADES FOR COCA-COLA PARK
- 2008) Ballpark of the Year as presented by Ballpark Digest
- (2008) Organization of the Year as presented by Ballpark Digest
- 2008) Tourism Award as presented by the Lehigh Valley Conventions and Visitors Bureau<
- (2008) Project of the Year award as presented to Coca-Cola Park by The March of Dimes Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Awards Committee
- (2009) Business of the Year by the Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
- (2009) 2nd-highest per-game average attendance in all of Minor League Baseball (9,162)
- (2009) IronPigs General Manager Kurt Landes named International League Executive of the Year
- (2010) Highest per-game average attendance in all of Minor League Baseball (9,227)
- (2010) IronPigs General Manager Kurt Landes renamed International League Executive of the Year
- (2011) Golden Bobblehead Award: Best Non-Game Day Event
- (2011) Highest attendance in all of Minor League Baseball (628,925)
- (2011) Highest per-game average attendance in all of Minor League Baseball (9,249)
- (2011) Kurt Landes and Ryne Sandberg named the Morning Call's co-sports personalities of the year.
- (2012) Coca-Cola Park named "Best Ballpark in Triple-A Baseball" by Stadium Journey.
- (2012) Highest attendance in all of Minor League Baseball (622,421)
- (2012) Highest per-game average attendance in all of Minor League Baseball (9,153)
- (2012) Spirit of Volunteerism Award presented by the Volunteer Center of the Lehigh Valley
- (2012) Morning Call's Reader's Choice Award: Best Sporting Event Venue
- (2012) Bob Freitas Award winner recognizing sustained excellence in Minor League Baseball
- (2013) Minor League Baseball's Promotion of the Month in April for Urinal Gaming System
- (2013) Promotion of the Year as presented by Baseball Digest for Urinal Gaming System, Funeral Giveaway and Foam Finger Giveaway on Prostate Cancer Awareness Night
- (2015) Named among "Top Workplaces" in the Lehigh Valley by the Morning Call.
- (2015) Ballpark Digest names Coca-Cola Park #1 ballpark in Triple-A in advance of online voting contest.
- (2016) Golden Bobblehead Award: Best Theme Night
- (2016) Longest active streak of 600,000 or mor fans in MiLB
- (2017) Coca-Cola Park celebrates 6 million fans at IronPigs games
- (2017) Promotion of the Year as presented by Baseball Digest for Bacon vs. Tacos
- (2018) Named one of top 3 ballparks in all of MiLB per Baseball America
- (2018) Golden Bobblehead Awards: Best Digital Campaign and Best Overall Promotion
- (2019) Morning Call Reader's Choice Award: Best Sporting Event Venue
- (2019) Larry MacPhail Award for best overall promotional efforts in all of Minor League Baseball
The IronPigs are Minor League Baseball's per-game attendance leader since the team's inception in 2008, averaging more than 9,000 fans per contest in the ballpark's 688-game history .
"Our 'Hog Wild' fan base has earned the title of 'Best Fans in Minor League Baseball' through their longstanding support of the IronPigs each and every year." exclaimed IronPigs President & General Manager Kurt Landes. "We are raising the bar in order to continually provide our fans with the best and most affordable family-friendly entertainment experience in the Lehigh Valley and beyond."
Since 2008, the IronPigs have drawn 6,214,988 fans to Coca-Cola Park and averaged 9,033 per game - a number that drastically exceeds Coca-Cola Park's fixed seating capacity of 8,089. Every seat in the ballpark has been sold for 482 of the 688 (70%) all-time regular season games with 145 all-time capacity crowds.
The IronPigs strive to constantly create a better guest experience at Coca-Cola Park, adding features like the Tiki Terrace & Oasis in 2012, Hot Corner and Bacon Strip in 2013, Pig Pen in left field in front of the bullpens in 2015, an expansive team suite and new-look club level in 2016, Minor League Baseball's largest 16:9 vicdo board in 2017 and both an updated KidsZone and new and improved PNC Club Level in 2018.
Coca-Cola Park has been among the most progressive venues in professional sports since its highly-acclaimed debut in 2008, receiving numerous honors and distinctions, including Ballpark Digest's "Ballpark of the Year" award and "Best Game Operations and Presentation" award as chosen by gameops.com. It has also drawn rave reviews for its intimacy, fan-friendly atmosphere and architectural design. Furthermore, FoxNews.com ranked Lehigh Valley IronPigs fans as the best fans in all of Minor League Baseball.