The 2017 Lehigh Valley Barrel-Aged Beer Festival - an indoor event featuring tastings from highly sought-after wood and barrel-aged beers- debuts on Saturday, Jan. 21 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on the climate-controlled Club Level at Coca-Cola Park. Attendees each receive a commemorative tasting glass, 20 barrel-aged beer tasting tickets and complimentary appetizers. The festival also includes live acoustic music from Kyle Baker and a cigar bar from Cigars International. Interested parties are encouraged to purchase their tickets today as less than 200 tickets remain for this exclusive event.
General Admission tickets are on sale now at $65 per person for the three-hour tasting. For just $15, tickets are available for designated drivers who will receive complimentary soft drinks and appetizers (listed below). To purchase your tickets or for more information, click here, call (610) 841-PIGS (7447) or visit the Coca-Cola Park ticket office during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.). Please note that you must be 21 or older to attend this event.
The Lehigh Valley Barrel-Aged Beer Festival is the first beer festival in the region to focus exclusively on barrel-aged beers. The beers may be aged in bourbon, wine, rum, tequila, gin, or other used liquor barrels to create one-of-a-kind beers.
All Lehigh Valley Barrel-Aged Beer Festival attendees will have the opportunity to sample any of the following selections with their 20 tasting tickets:
- La Trappe Trappist Oak Aged Quad (#23)
- La Trappe Trappist Oak Aged Quad (#24)
- Uinta Bourbon Barrel Aged Stout
- Anderson Valley Brewing Bourbon Stout
- Anderson Valley Brewing Bbl Aged Boont
- Old Dominion Oak Barrel Stout
- Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout
- Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale
- Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Honey Brown Ale
- Fegley's Brew works Insidious
- Fegley's Brew works Rauch Bach
- Fegley's Brew works Rudolph's Reserve
- Free Will Ralphius
- Free Will Ella
- Hoppin Frog Barrel Aged Boris
- Paradox Vanilla Peaches
- Paradox Salty Melons
- Paradox Honey Genmai Gunpowder
- Brekenridge Bourbon Barrel Aged 471
- Victory Java Cask
- Starr Hill Debut #8 Barrel Aged Tripel
- Yards Washington Reserve Porter
- Susquehanna Barrel Aged Toboggan
- Evolution Barrel Aged Rise Up
- Lancaster Underlord Cerberus Rum Barrel Aged
The complimentary appetizer menu features hearty selections such as Kobe Beef Sliders, Beer and Cheese Pretzel Bites, Mini Chicken Cordon Bleu, Franks in a Blanket, French Fries, Charcuterie and Cheese Board, various smoked meats and an Antipasto Platter. In addition to the beer tasting and appetizers, attendees will enjoy a live musical performance from Kyle Baker, a cigar bar by Cigars International and entry to Coca-Cola Park's billiards suite.
Attendees are reminded that there are three entry points for parking and are encouraged to use the Dauphin Street entrance when traveling from downtown Allentown. In addition to the Dauphin Street entrance, entry to Coca-Cola Park can be gained off American Parkway and Union Boulevard. Preferred/Handicapped Parking access is available via American Parkway only.
Parking is complimentary for the 2017 Lehigh Valley Barrel-Aged Beer Festival.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.