In celebration of the upcoming 10th anniversary season, the IronPigs are debuting the brand-new Bacon, USA, Membership Program for the 2017 season -- a year-round IronPigs experience pass featuring numerous new amenities such as savings on parking at games and at the Majestic Clubhouse Store at Coca-Cola Park, on-field VIP access to watch batting practice, access to an annual holiday party, an invitation to an exclusive player and coaches photo session and more. New and existing ticket plan holders can purchase or renew their Bacon, USA, Membership Plans beginning on Monday, August 29 at 10 a.m. by calling (610) 841-PIGS (7447) or by visiting the Coca-Cola Park ticket office during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.). 9-Game Bacon, USA, Membership Plans go on sale to existing customers beginning on Tuesday, Sept. 20 at 10 a.m. and new customers beginning on Thursday, Oct. 6 at 10 a.m.
Renew or purchase your brand-new membership plan starting Monday at 10 a.m. and receive up to a total of $15 of Ballpark Credit for each seat in your plan redeemable for all remaining 2016 home games, including playoffs. Ballpark Credit can be redeemed for food, beverages or even merchandise at Coca-Cola Park.
"We've surveyed our season and partial ticket plan holders extensively over the last two years and this new membership program, featuring some of the best amenities ever offered in Minor League Baseball, was developed specifically with their feedback in mind," exclaimed IronPigs President and General Manager Kurt Landes. "The goal of the Bacon, USA, Membership Program is to reward our loyal fans with unmatched industry benefits that provide tremendous value and opportunities to create lasting memories with their family, friends and clients."
Some of the exciting Bacon, USA, Membership Program amenities include:
- Ballpark Credit on each ticket in your membership through June 17, 2017 -- Ballpark Credit is automatically loaded on to the barcode for each individual game in your plan and can be redeemed for food, beverages or merchandise at Coca-Cola Park).
- NEW: Pre-paid Parking Pass Savings - As low as just $2 per game depending on membership level.
- NEW: Majestic Clubhouse Store Savings - Up to 15% off depending on membership level.
- NEW: On-Field Movie Night - Available for all members.
- NEW: On-Field VIP Access to Watch Batting Practice - Get up-close and personal with future Major League stars on-field prior to select IronPigs home games. Available for Full Season members.
- NEW: Exclusive Players and Coaches Photo Session - Create a lasting memory with family, friends and clients with this new exclusive perk. Available for Full Season members.
- NEW: On-Field Batting Practice Experience or Business-to-Business Networking Event - Available for Full Season members.
- NEW: Holiday Party and On-Field Holiday Photo - Available for Full Season and 35-Game members.
For a full list of new and existing Bacon, USA, Membership Plan amenities, click here.
In total, there are more than twenty amenities and incentives for Bacon, USA, members. As an added bonus, purchase or renew a 1-year, 3-year or 5-year Bacon, USA, Membership Plan by Dec. 16, 2016 and enjoy loyalty pricing for the entire agreement length with single-game pricing remaining at $15 for Club Level and Front Row and $10 for Field Level. Renew or purchase a Bacon, USA, Membership Plan and pay in full by Dec. 16, 2016 and receive a complimentary IronPigs replica jersey giveaway for every seat in your plan (this offers excludes Nine-Game Membership Plans). Additionally, all five-year, full season commitments will receive a premium bonus gift.
For just the second time in franchise history and for the first time since 2012, individual game ticket prices for the 2017 season will undergo a one dollar price increase across all pricing tiers at Coca-Cola Park with Club Level tickets being changed to $18, Field Level to $13 and General Admission to $10. All Membership Plans purchased after Dec. 16, 2016, will incur this price adjustment. 2017 single-game tickets will go on sale next March and fans can save $2 per ticket by purchasing in advance of the day of game.
71 regular season home games are scheduled for the 2017 season with the International League condensing the schedule from 144 to 142 total games. As a result of this adjustment, Bacon, USA, Membership Plans will be available in Full Season, 35-game, 17-game and 9-game plan increments.
Existing plan holders up for renewal can expect to receive more information on these new Membership Plans via email in the coming days.
Single-game tickets and group tickets for all remaining 2016 IronPigs home games, as well as playoff tickets, are on sale now and can be purchased at the Coca-Cola Park Ticket Office, online at ironpigsbaseball.com/tickets or by calling (610) 841-PIGS (7447).
The 2017 IronPigs baseball season is presented by Capital BlueCross.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.