Are you feeling lucky? Participate in the Spinners 50/50 Raffle, benefiting a different charity from the Merrimack Valley each and every Spinners home game, and you could pad your wallet during a Spinners home game!
50/50 Raffle Rules
- Participants must be 18 years or older to purchase a 50/50 raffle ticket.
- The designated 50/50 raffle ticket is the only valid receipt for claiming a prize.
- Prizes will be held and may be claimed up to 60 days after the date of the raffle.
- Unauthorized persons copying, selling, or altering tickets are subject to prosecution.
The Game Plan
- 50/50 Raffle Tickets will be sold from the time gates open until the end of the 7th inning.
- Tickets can be purchased throughout the ballpark by 50/50 sellers.
- One winning ticket will be selected each game
- The winner will win 50 percent of the net proceeds collected that game through the sale of raffle tickets.
- 50 percent of the net proceeds benefit the game's designated charity, a 501c3 charity.
- The winning ticket will be announced at the end of the 8th inning over the public address system and posted on the video board.
- The winning ticket should be presented at PA Booth on the main concourse.
- For more information or questions, please call the Spinners at 978.459.2255 during business hours