Sit by the fire of the baseball "hot stove" at this year's Mud Hens Fandemonium! Detroit manager Jim Leyland, top pitching prospect Jacob Turner and other Tigers players and coaches will be in Toledo to preview the upcoming season.
The annual Fandemonium Hot Stove event will take place from 5:30 - 8 p.m. on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at Fifth Third Field.
Detroit Tigers guests scheduled to appear at the 2012 Fandemonium event include:
- Manager Jim Leyland
- Pitching Coach Jeff Jones
- Third Base Coach Gene Lamont
- Hitting Coach Lloyd McClendon
- Pitcher Duane Below
- Outfielder Don Kelly
- Pitcher Jacob Turner
*All guests are subject to change
GET TICKETS TO FANDEMONIUM
Tickets for the event are priced at $10. Fans can purchase tickets in person at the Fifth Third Field box office, by phone at (419) 725-4367 or online.
BUY TICKETS TO 2012 FANDEMONIUM!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
5:30 p.m.: Doors Open
5:30-6:45 p.m.: Ballpark Events
- Mascots Muddy & Muddonna will be available for photos and autographs throughout the park
- Self-guided ballpark tours will include access to the Visitor's Clubhouse and Locker Room, the Toledo Mud Hens Clubhouse, the Toledo Mud Hens batting tunnel, and the Toledo Mud Hens dugout!
- Interactive events will be offered: Get your photo taken with the Governors' Cup in the Locker Room, experience a post-game interview in the Clubhouse, and take some swings in the batting cages!
6:55-7:40 p.m.: Detroit Tigers personnel will participate in a Question & Answer session on the fourth floor Roost and fans will get a preview of the upcoming 2012 season in Detroit and Toledo. There will be a raffle drawing after the Q & A session with prizes that include Detroit Tigers autographed photos, Mud Hens experience packages and fanwear.
8:00 p.m.: Event concludes
*All activities are subject to change
*Player autographs will not be available.
*Concessions will be available on the third floor Roost
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.