***NEW ROUGHRIDERS SMARTPHONE WALLPAPERS COMING SOON!***
1. Click 'Download' for any wallpaper you would like to add to your phone. Save the image to your desktop or a folder of your choice.
2. Plug the included USB cable into both your iPhone and your computer. The iTunes program will automatically open.
3. Click on the 'Photos' function in iTunes and select the 'Sync photos from' button. This will sync whichever wallpapers you want on your iPhone.
4. When the sync is complete, you're ready to set the wallpaper on your iPhone screen. Simply go to the iPhone Settings, click on "Wallpaper" and then to the Photo Library, where each of the synchronized wallpaper files are saved. Go to the image library and select whichever wallpaper you want on your iPhone. It's that easy!
1. Download desired wallpaper to your computer and then sync image to your smartphone.
2. To access the wallpapers menu, press and hold on any open section of the home screen. When the 'Add to Home Screen' menu is displayed, select Wallpapers.
3. When the 'Select Wallpaper From' menu is displayed, select 'Pictures.' This will allow you to select wallpaper background images from your SD Card.
4.Select the desired background wallpaper image from the images on your SD Card.
Click here to download horizontal wallpapers.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.