Be the Fisher Cats Honorary Bat Kid for a Day!
As the Honorary Bat Kid, your day come with the following:
- Four (4) Individual Tickets [additional tickets can be purchased based on availability]
- Four (4) Food Vouchers, each valid for one (1) hot dog, chips and a 20oz. beverage
- One (1) VIP Parking Pass
- Play catch on the field before the game with your family
- Throw out a Ceremonial First Pitch
- Be the center of the attention and shout "Play Ball" before the Fisher Cats first pitch.
- Guest Appearance during game's live broadcast on the Fisher Cats Radio Network
- FREE Personalized (Youth XL) Replica Jersey
- Be the fan closest to action and in the dugout as players prep for game (child + one (1) chaperone only; Approximately one (1) hour prior to game through National Anthem)
- Join the Manager in delivering the Lineup Card for the game
- Team Autographed Baseball
Visit back later in the off-season as we select games where the Honorary Bat Kid package is available. Should you want more information about the Honorary Bat Kid, please call our Group Sales Department at (603) 606-4161.
Bat Kid Testimonials
"Ryan's words sum it up: 'this was a dream come true.' Each detail was perfect; from revealing the surprise to each event that he participated in (we have video of the reveal, and his reactions are priceless). You guys really made him feel special -- the staff all knowing his name was fantastic, and you have a very warm, friendly and fun staff. He loved everything -- getting him involved in one of the mid-inning games, giving out the starting lineups, announcing the beginning of the game, throwing out the first pitch and the radio broadcast (the latter two being his ultimate highlights). During the game, he said, 'the next time I come here, I want it to be when I'm on my way to playing for the Blue Jays." -Ryan's Mom
"The team did such a great job with Ben and his cousins. They went above and beyond what I had expected and it seemed to be one surprise after another for Benjamin. He slept in his Fisher Cats jersey last night and is probably still wearing it. Thank you so much and I look forward to going to many more games with my family!" -Ben's Dad