SALT LAKE CITY (Aug. 29, 2019) - The Salt Lake Bees host the Reno Aces (Triple-A Arizona) for a four-game weekend series to finish the 2019 season at Smith's Ballpark. The homestand begins on Friday night and finishes up on Monday afternoon with a Labor Day matinee. Below are the game times and activities happening during the homestand.
Friday, Aug. 30 vs. Reno Aces, 6:35 p.m.
- Fan Appreciation Night presented by WGU.
- 2019 Bees Trading Card giveaway.
- Flat screen TV giveaway during each inning.
- Postgame fireworks show.
- Kids run following the fireworks presented by Bees Kids Club.
Saturday, Aug. 31 vs. Reno Aces, 7:05 p.m.
- Team poster giveaway.
- Postgame kids run presented by Bees Kids Club.
Sunday, Sept. 1 vs. Reno Aces, 6:05 p.m.
- Safe in the SUNday presented by University of Utah Health.
Monday, Sept. 2 vs. Reno Aces, 1:05 p.m.
- Season finale and Labor Day matinee.
- Smith's Family Day with four tickets and four hot dogs for $24.
- Lunch specials of $10 for a ticket, hot dog and soda or $15 for a ticket, BBQ sandwich and soda available at www.slbees.com.
Also available is the Ford Zone at Smith's Ballpark. The Ford Zone includes a berm ticket and all-you-can-eat hot dogs, soda, popcorn, nachos and churros for just $25. Tickets for the Ford Zone are available at www.slbees.com.
About the Salt Lake Bees
The Salt Lake Bees are in their 19th season as the Triple-A affiliate of the Los Angeles Angels and will continue to be the top affiliate of the Angels through the 2022 season. While with Los Angeles, Salt Lake owns five division championships and two trips to the Pacific Coast League Finals. Smith's Ballpark, the home of the Bees, is consistently voted as one of the best ballparks in baseball, including a Top 10 Ballpark in the United States by Better Homes and Gardens. In 2015 the Bees were awarded the Bob Freitas Award by Baseball America as the top franchise in Triple-A. For more information visit www.slbees.com.