Fans are only permitted to bring clear bags. Any size clear bag is acceptable.
- Clear totes, backpacks, fanny packs, purses are allowed. If it’s clear, have no fear.
- Diaper bags are permitted for infants, but will be subject to inspection.
No outside food or drinks are permitted.
- One sealed and labeled water bottle or empty refillable water bottle per ticket holder is allowed.
- Food and drink required for a medical condition is permitted but may be inspected.
Children two and younger do not require a ticket if they will not be taking up their own seat.
Giveaways are provided at the gate_,_ one per person, while supplies last. Fans must be present to claim giveaways.
Fans who have purchased a guaranteed giveaway package can pick their giveaways up at Guest Services.
Full and half season ticket holders can purchase a Guarantee Giveaway package $25 per ticket.
Banner Island Ballpark is a cashless ballpark. No cash is accepted at any of the concession stands or the in Dock Shop. Guests are welcome to use all major credit/debit cards.
(A limited number of gift cards are available at guest services for fans to exchange for cash if necessary)
The Ports strive to provide a welcoming experience for all fans. Out of resect for others, all guests are prohibited from:
- Trespassing on the playing field at any time
- Throwing or tossing objects
- Using foul, obscene, or derogatory language or gestures
- Behaving in a manner that is disruptive, unruly or abusive
- Smoking or vaping of any kind
Parking passes can be pre-purchased through Clutch Parking.
Tailgating is permitted ONLY if reserved in advance. Passes are $50, plus the number of parking spots used. Call (209) 644-1954 to reserve your spots and receive your tailgating pass.