1. All tickets for the 2022 season will be available digitally or with print-at-home.
2. Fans are expected to either have their tickets on a mobile device or print-at-home for entry into Banner Island Ballpark.
3. In accordance with the state of California's guidance, no tickets will be sold on the day of the event and the will-call window will not be open.
4. The Ports will have on-site staff to assist fans with digital tickets when entering the ballpark.
1. The Stockton Ports will operate a cashless ballpark for the 2022 season.
2. All points of sale in the ballpark including parking, concession stands, and the team store will accept all major debit cards, credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and other contactless forms of payment.
3. Parking spots may be reserved, in advance, via the Clutch! App.