The Timber Rattlers support many organizations every year through donations to fundraising events. Requests are considered for any charitable or tax-exempt organization within our regional market: Wisconsin and Upper Michigan. The decision whether to make a donation is at the sole discretion of the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers. Due to the large number of donation requests we receive, please follow the detailed guidelines below.
DONATION REQUEST GUIDELINES:
- Must be submitted in writing, on organizational letterhead or e-mailed to [email protected]
- Must be submitted 4 weeks prior to the event
- State the date of your event
- A brief explanation of the event and how proceeds will be used
- Contact name, phone number, mailing address, e-mail address
Donation requests are limited to once per the calendar year per organization. Please refrain from sending multiple requests to other Timber Rattlers departments - requests will only be considered by the Administrative Office.
For letter submissions, please send your letter to the PO Box below. Donation requests are processed in the order by the date of the event.
Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
Attn: Mary Robinson
PO Box 7464
Appleton, WI 54912