Pet Wants CLT: The Urban Feed Store
- Pet Wants is a health food store for pets! We work with pet parents to help improve the lives of their four-legged companions. We focus on providing natural, fresh, high-quality, nutrition-dense food, treats & other pet products. We offer a wide variety of natural treats and chews sourced from the US, as well as locally curated pet accessories. Our main focus is our fresh pet food that’s cooked in small batches! Made with natural local ingredients monthly, our dry food is much fresher and more nutrient-rich than commercial kibble.
- Woman, Minority, LGBTQ+ Owned
Let’s Glow, Fun Glow Toys
- We specialize in light-up and sensory toys for children: light-up bubble wands/swords, lightsabers, fidget /squish toys, light-up masks, headbands, kids keychains, walking battery-operated plush dogs/cats, and walking animal balloons.
- We have a super fun, interactive booth that attracts children, parents, and grandparents that includes a spinning wheel where you can spin and win a prize.
- Our price range for our toys are between $5-$25 to fit the wide spectrum of budgets amongst the different families that visit.
The Nomadic Jeweler
- The Nomadic Jeweler provides a one-of-a-kind permanent and custom jewelry experience. Stop by our pop-up to select your favorite jewelry chain to be custom-fit as a bracelet, anklet, necklace, or ring. Once we have your perfect size, you can select if you would like to make your jewelry permanent (where your jump ring closure will be welded on, so you don't have to worry about taking your jewelry on and off) or have a clasp added for removal. These everyday chains are ideal for stacking and make the perfect gift for yourself or a way to create a memory with someone else! Learn more about us here.
- The Nomadic Jeweler welding process only takes 2 minutes! One zap and your new favorite accessory is ready to go!
- The Nomadic Jeweler has over 15 permanent jewelry chains to select from!
Honeybear Bake Shop
- Growing up, I always knew I wanted to be a baker. I attended culinary school in NY and, over a few years, became a head pastry chef. During COVID, I realized I was ready to do my own thing and open my own bakery. I love to create fun, unique, and nostalgic cookies with a fun-themed cookie box every two weeks!
- Fun fact: Honeybear is a nickname for my marriage and is not bear related lol. The cat I added in to replace the O because we love cats.
- Winterborn Alpaca is a collaborative effort between traditional method artisans in S. America and N. American designers. We produce beautiful winter accessories, all made from premium alpaca fleece. Our collection includes alpaca scarves, socks, mittens, beanies, ear muffs, teddy bears, and other garments. Come feel it to believe it!
- Alpaca is finer than cashmere, warmer than merino wool, and softer than silk!
NC Bee Exchange
- We began our relationship with honeybees back in 2011. We are a small family-owned apiary and produce our products in small, curated batches at our warehouse in Albemarle, NC.
- Fun Fact: We travel with our bees! We chase the honey flow in NC, producing varietal honey from the Piedmont to the mountains!
- Wool and cotton textiles, trending novelties, and toy land.
Charming Finds Boutique
- A mother/daughter business in our 11th year of business.
- A pop-up boutique selling jewelry and clothing. At the Light the Knights Market, our booth will be filled with everything COZY: sweaters, scarves, beanies, gloves, mittens, ponchos, socks etc! Plus, there are thousands of earrings to choose from. Perfect Christmas gifts for everyone on your list.
- Fun fact - Customers always tell us our booth is the perfect one-stop shop for Christmas shopping.
Gourmet Fudge and Chocolates
- We have over 70 flavors of award-winning fudge and 34 flavors of Gourmet Belgian chocolate truffles. Stop by for a free sample
Our specialty: Austrian-style Apple, Cheese, and Cherry Strudel. You will also find hot, soft Bavarian pretzels, delightful Christmas cookies, and a variety of other fresh-baked treats, all served warm. We also have hot drinks: the best hot chocolate at the festival, along with hot apple cider and kinderwein (mulled fruit juice). New this year -- a selection of fine European packaged cookies, confections, and baked goods imported straight to Light the Knights Festival
World of Christmas
Shop our curated collection of Christmas ornaments, crafts, and nativities from all around the globe, included clay candle houses from Estonia, nordic gnome ornaments, and an array of fair trade crafts, including felt ornaments from Peru and Nepal, and clay works from Peru, Mexico, and Bolivia.
Hans & Heidi's Holiday Haus
Featuring our collection of authentic German Erzgebirge handcrafts like pyramids, nutcrackers, and smokers. This shop had Charlotte's largest collection of fine Christmas merchandise from Europe and beyond. Including
- Russian nesting dolls, carved Santa figures, and ornaments
- Chinese Cloisonne
- Traditional glass ornaments
- Delph porcelain
- Whimsical gnomes
- Herrnhuter Moravian Stars
- Craving something distinct? Discover our off-the-wall dip flavors, crafted with love, creativity, and pure natural goodness, by our family for yours.
- From our family to yours: inventive, mouth-watering dip flavors made from nature's bounty. Perfect for chip and veggie lovers seeking the extraordinary!
- Dip differently! Dive into our curated range of one-of-a-kind chip and veggie dips. Family-made, flavor-packed, and naturally delicious.
- A dip lover's dream! Witness the fusion of creativity, love, and nature as our family presents chip and veggie dips that are nothing short of exceptional.
Jacob & Mabrey’s Gourmet Cotton Candy
House Family Homestead