Coming up I-77 from South of Uptown Charlotte
- Take I-77 north to exit 1D (Trade St).
- At bottom of exit turn right onto W Trade St.
- In about 1/10th of a mile, veer right off of Trade St onto Johnson and Wales Way.
- At next light, Johnson Wales Way merges into W 4th St, turn left at this light and go about 1/4th of a mile to Graham St., arrive at Truist Field.
Coming from North or West of Charlotte
- If coming from Gastonia or University area, take I-85 to I-77.
- Take I-77 south to exit 11 (I-277/Brookshire).
- Exit off I-77 at exit 11, veer left toward Uptown/I-277.
- After about a 1/2 of a mile, take exit 4 off of I-277 onto Graham St/US 29.
- At bottom of exit merge right and reach stop light.
- At light turn left onto N Graham St heading south.
- Continue on Graham St for about 1 mile, arrive at Truist Field.
Coming from East of Charlotte
- Take US 74/Independence Blvd into Uptown Charlotte.
- Merge onto I-277 South/US 74 West.
- Once on 277, take exit 1E (Stonewall St).
- After exiting, you will come to a light, turn left at light onto Stonewall St.
- Continue on Stonewall until the road renames to Graham St, after about 1 mile, arrive at Truist Field.
Parking for Truist Field in Uptown Charlotte
There are many parking lots and parking decks around Uptown Charlotte with evening parking rates (usually after 5pm). Many are within a short walking distance of Truist Field.