Homer's School Show, Dragon Strong, focuses on instilling resiliency and optimism in today's youth. Homer and his host of the show will teach skills that correlate with resiliency by demonstrating ways to:
- Care and show concern for others
- Establish positive relationships
- Foster optimistic thinking
- Engage in self-care
- Handle adversity effectively
- Recognize and manage emotions
- Successfully set personal goals
All these skills together will help kids build mental strength and resiliency they will use throughout their lives!
This 45 minute interactive assembly currently exclusively held at Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools. It is targeted towards older elementary school students. This show will launch in the Charlotte area in the fall of 2019.
If you are interested in having Homer the Dragon and his team perform Dragon Strong at your school, please contact Homer the Dragon for more information.