Here are the steps to access your permits:
2. Click on "Create Account" in the upper right corner
3. Fill in the required information. (The first and last name you enter will be printed on the parking pass. Password must be at least 8 characters.) Click "Create Account."
4. You will receive a confirmation email with a verification link you must click on to activate your account
5. You will be on the Select Package page. Choose the appropriate ticket package under "Package Name" and click "Select"
---Knights Season Ticket Holder Parking or Partial Plan
6. Under Select Services in the middle of the screen, put your Access Code, provided by the Knights, in the Access Code box
7. Click "Update"
---Ensure it states "Mint St. Deck." Make sure it states "$0" as the total due
8. Click "Add to Cart"
9. Next page will be "Shopping Cart"
10. Click on "Continue Checkout"
11. The "Finalize Order Page" will appear
---Verify that required fields in your account are correct
12. Click box for "Terms and Conditions"
13. Click the "Complete Purchase" button
14. The "Order Summary Page" will appear
---Confirm your account info and $0
15. Click "Download All Permits (PDF)"
---This will create a single PDF file with all of your parking passes. If you purchased multiple parking passes, you will be required to enter the access codes for each individual pass.
---Save this file to your computer. You may then print individual game permits from this file by printing just the page containing your desired permit.
16. You will also receive a confirmation e-mail with a link that will provide you direct access to your account. Please also keep your Order #. It can be used as a backup to access your account if link and/or passwords are forgotten or lost.
Managing Your Parking Account: At any time access your account to print or email your parking permits
2. Click "Log In" in the upper right
3. Enter username and password
4. You will be on the Select Services Page. Note: Your Access Code will not work. Simply click on "My Orders"
5. Click on "View Order Details"
6. You will be back to your Order Summary Page
7. Click on "View Individual Permits"
8. List of all games will appear below
9. You may then print individual passes by clicking "View/Print Permit" OR
10. You may click "View Permit (PDF)" which allows you to view the permit in PDF and save it to your computer, and email it to clients, employees, friends as a standard e-mail attachment.
Print the permit and bring it to the parking deck OR a permit can be pulled up on a smartphone and scanned for entrance.
Each permit has a unique bar code. Once a permit is scanned, all others with the same bar code will be rendered useless. Please do not make extra copies of permits as only the first scanned will be granted access to the deck.
Click and Park