The Kannapolis Cannon Ballers are pleased to partner with local non-profit organizations to help contribute to their fundraising goals. Professional Sports Catering, the team’s official food and beverage partner, is looking for enthusiastic and dedicated organizations wanting to help enhance the guest experience in our Concessions Department while also generating revenue to support their cause. This is an exciting and entertaining opportunity to fundraise using a captive audience and have a blast at the same time!
Eligibility of Participants
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years old to fundraise.
- Groups must be at least 6 people and a maximum of 30, and volunteers must be available for 4-6 hours during a game.
- Only individuals 21 and older can operate a cash register and serve alcohol.
- Commitment to work a set number of games, to be determined by a Professional Sports Catering representative.
- Must provide 501(c)3 IRS determination letter, copy of a W-9, and insurance covering $1,000,000 general liability per occurrence and $1,000,000 aggregate per year.
- Non-profit groups will be paid a competitive rate determined by the number of volunteers per event and the number of games committed to.
- Group volunteers will be needed for 4-6 hours per event.
- Volunteers are expected to follow the food and beverage dress code (khaki pants/shorts, closed-toe shoes). No jeans or leggings.
- Groups can coordinate some aspects of their uniform. For example, all group members can wear shirts and caps emblazoned with their organization's name and logos. These will need to be approved by a Professional Sports Catering representative.
- Duties include taking customer orders, processing payments, and serving food to the customer. Stand/location set-up and clean up are also part of the event duties.
- Pre-season training will be provided prior to scheduled shift.
- Alcohol training (Responsible Vendor) is required for all volunteers over 21 that will be serving alcohol.
- Willingness to give great customer service and create memorable experiences for our fans.
Are You Interested?
Please contact Ryan Pegarsch at [email protected]