By Memphis Redbirds | November 16, 2017 6:00 PM
Ballpark Digest has named Trinity Sports Holdings, the Memphis Redbirds ownership group, as their 2017 Organization of the Year.
Read a Feature Article About the Award
Highlights of the 2017 Redbirds season include:
- The "authentically Memphis" rebrand
- A new Team Store at AutoZone Park
- The addition of the Miracle-Gro Rooftop Garden on the third level of the stadium
- The return of world-famous Rendezvous Barbecue to the ballpark
- An eight percent attendance increase from 2016, making attendance up 26 percent in the last two seasons
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.