Many of the most commonly-asked questions concerning AutoZone Park and attending Memphis Redbirds games can be answered by consulting this "Ballpark A to Z" Guide. The information is presented in alphabetical order for your ease of use.
If there is a question that is not answered below, please call our main offices at (901) 721-6000, visit FansFirst during the game, or the box office windows prior to entering the ballpark.
The Redbirds staff and management takes pride in our customer service and ensuring each and every guest enjoys their trip to AutoZone Park.
Please allow ample time to enter the stadium. Metal detectors will be in use at all gates, and all bags are subject to search.
- Tennessee State liquor laws prohibit guests from bringing alcohol beverages into AutoZone Park. The only alcohol permitted on the premises must be purchased and/or dispensed by authorized servers. Guests who appear to be under the age of 30 will be required to show approved identification. Alcohol beverage sales will be cut off at the end of the 7th inning during a baseball game and at designated times during concerts and other events. Alcohol will be served at AutoZone Park on Sundays. Patrons may not take alcoholic beverages with them when leaving AutoZone Park. All alcoholic beverages must stay on the premises.
- Only service animals will be allowed into AutoZone Park, except when the Redbirds host "Bark in the Park Day" at AutoZone Park. At this game, dogs will be allowed in certain areas of the ballpark. All other animals are prohibited at all times.
- Guests may seek autographs from players and coaches from the time the gates open until 15 minutes prior to game time. The autograph areas are located on the outer sides of both the home and visiting dugouts. Please be courteous and respectful to the players and coaches as well as guests possessing tickets in autograph areas. If you are seeking autographs in a seating section other than your own, you may be asked to proceed to your designated seating section.
AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINES
- There are no ATM machines located inside AutoZone Park.
BABY CHANGING AREAS
- Baby changing stations are located inside every restroom at AutoZone Park. Please refer to the stadium map for restroom locations.
- Guests may bring in bags/backpacks that do not exceed 16" x 16" x 8". All persons entering the ballpark and their possessions are subject to a visual inspection and possibly an electronic wand scan.
BANNERS AND SIGNS
- Banners and signs may not be hung by fans at AutoZone Park as they interfere with the game in progress and can obstruct the view of other guests. Fans are permitted to bring small signs (4 sq. feet in size or smaller) to hold up from their seat as long as they do not obstruct the view of other fans. The Redbirds reserve the right to remove any banners or signs at their discretion.
- Guests can view batting practice when the gates open. Be sure to arrive as soon as the gates open and catch all the pregame action. Unfortunately, Redbirds batting practice occurs over two hours before the game and is closed to the public.
BIRTHDAY AND ANNIVERSARY MESSAGES
- The Redbirds can help celebrate a birthday or anniversary by displaying the occasion on our state-of-the-art videoboard (located just above the center field wall) during the game. For more information about birthday, anniversary and other celebratory messages please call (901) 722-0212 or see a Redbirds representative at the FansFirst kiosk.
- When not at AutoZone Park, guests can enjoy all 140 Memphis Redbirds games live at MemphisRedbirds.com or on the TuneIn app. Steve Selby, the Voice of the Redbirds, will deliver the exciting action all season long.
BUS PARKING/MOTOR HOME PARKING
- Bus parking/motor home parking is subject to availability through the city. Please call (901) 721-6000 for assistance.
CAMERA AND VIDEO EQUIPMENT
- Guests are welcome to bring still and hand-held video cameras into AutoZone Park as long as the equipment does not interfere with another guest's enjoyment of the game. Any video equipment that needs a tri-pod to operate is not permitted at AutoZone Park. The camera and video equipment policy is subject to change at anytime without notice.
- Age Restrictions: Children two years of age and under do not need a ticket for entry into AutoZone Park. However, they must sit on the lap of an accompanying adult. Children three years old and over require a ticket for admittance to the ballpark.
CODE OF CONDUCT
AutoZone Park and its employees are committed to providing our guests with an enjoyable, safe atmosphere. Our staff will proactively intervene to support a family oriented environment where all guests can enjoy the baseball experience free from the following behaviors:
- Foul or abusive language or gestures and noisemakers
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public, family setting
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Any disruption to the progress of the game by guest's actions or unauthorized person on the playing field
- Guests seated in a location other than their ticketed seat
- Smoking or tobacco use in non-designated areas
If someone interferes with your enjoyment of a game, please contact the nearest Redbirds representative or visit the FansFirst kiosk directly behind Section 100.
- The Memphis Redbirds expect to foster a reputation as a proactive, accessible, and benevolent member of our community. We provide support for local organizations with fundraising opportunities, charitable giving, and also with our RBI program. For more information on our Community Relations department, contact our office at (901) 722-0230.
DISABLED GUEST SERVICES
AutoZone Park meets all structural and service requirements as stipulated by the Americans with Disabilities Act. The following services are available to accommodate the needs of our disabled guests:
There is a drop-off zone located at the main entrance to the ballpark (3rd & Union) where guests may drop off and pick up their passengers.
A limited number of disabled parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis in the Toyota parking garage which is just north of the main entrance of AutoZone Park on the corner of 3rd and Madison St. There are also other various parking garages with disabled parking located within close proximity to AutoZone Park.
Wheelchair and companion seating is offered on the concourse in the Cub, Dugout, and Field Box seating.
AutoZone Park has two public elevators located on the Concourse Level in the VIP Lounge directly to the right of the FansFirst kiosk. These elevators access all levels, including the Press and Club Level of the ballpark.
- Drones ARE NOT allowed to be flown over, or around, AutoZone Park.
- AutoZone Park has two public elevators located on the Concourse Level in the VIP lounge directly to the right of the FansFirst booth. These elevators access all levels, including the Press and Club Level of the ballpark.
EXIT AND RE-ENTRY
- Guests may leave AutoZone Park at any time through any of the exit gates. Guests may not re-enter the stadium except with special pass-out permissions. Please see the FansFirst kiosk with any questions.
- Please refer to the ballpark map for family restroom locations. All family restrooms are equipped with baby changing stations and are wheelchair accessible.
Cards and letters to players and personnel can be sent to:
c/o Player's Name
198 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38103
Please be advised that items sent through the mail to be signed are done so at your own risk and should include a stamped return envelope. Though reasonable precautions will be taken, the Memphis Redbirds players, management and staff are not responsible if an item is not returned.
FORD FANSFIRST KIOSK
- The FansFirst kiosk is located on the concourse level directly behind Section 100 and is open approximately one (1) hour prior to the game and closes approximately 1/2 hour after the game's conclusion. Guests will find a number of services including discounted ticket offers, sign-ups, lost and found, prize retrieval, and taxi assistance.
- In accordance with Pacific Coast League rules, only authorized personnel with proper credentials will be permitted on the field before, during, or after a game or event. Any unauthorized person who travels onto the field will be removed from AutoZone Park and subject to arrest and prosecution. To request a press pass or field access pass, please contact our Media Relations department at (901) 722-0293.
- First Aid is located at the Security Office just to the right of the FansFirst kiosk, directly behind Section 100. If first aid assistance is needed, please go to First Aid or contact the nearest Redbirds staff member or usher.
- Guests are not allowed to bring any outside food or drink items into AutoZone Park. However, patrons are permitted to bring certain food or drink with them for specific medical conditions and formula for babies. Items needed to be kept cool may be brought in a small, soft-sided cooler which is subject to search.
Guests may keep any baseballs hit into the stands. Batted balls can be dangerous, so we ask that guests please stay alert at all times. When attempting to catch a foul or home run ball, please do not interfere with the game in progress and be respectful of other guests. At no time should a foul or home run ball be thrown back on to the field. Guests who fail to adhere to these rules face immediate ejection from AutoZone Park and will be subject to arrest and prosecution.
GATE TIMES AND ENTRANCES
There are two (2) entrances to AutoZone Park: the Main Entrance (On the corner of 3rd & Union), Madison St. gate (in between the Toyota Plaza building and the Toyota parking garage) where the early Season Ticket Holder Entrance is also located. Gates will open one hour prior to the start of a baseball game, 90 minutes before Saturday games, and at designated times for all other events. However, the season ticket holder entrance opens 15 minutes before the main gates open. During special events or large group outings, other entrances will become available.
Fans by themselves purchasing multiple tickets to a giveaway night will have one ticket scanned, then must return to the end of the entry line and proceed through the line again, before having the next one scanned.
ICE CHESTS AND COOLERS
Guests are NOT permitted to bring hard-sided or soft-sided ice chests or coolers into AutoZone Ballpark. An exception will be made on a case-by-case basis for a small, soft-sided cooler intended for baby or medical items, which are subject to search. Please see gate attendants for questions about these items or other special needs to be kept cool during the event. All prohibited items should be discarded or returned to one's vehicle. Please call (901) 721-6000 with any questions.
LAWN/BLUFF SEATING AREA
AutoZone Park has two general admission lawn seating areas, the Bluffs, located in left field and right field. Tickets for these areas may be purchased in advance or on the day of the event, however seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests holding tickets for the Bluffs are encouraged to arrive early for the best seating.
Guests are permitted to bring towels and blankets for use in this area; however, lawn chairs, beach style chairs, chaise lounges, and lounge style chairs will not be permitted. Umbrellas may be used to provide shade in the lawn area, however in consideration of the safety and sight lines of others; we ask that guests using umbrellas sit in the upper portion of the lawn areas. In the event that an umbrella interferes with the view of another guest, you will be asked to close the umbrella. The Redbirds reserve the right to refuse any chair or umbrella deemed inappropriate due to size or otherwise.
LOST AND FOUND
Items found in or around AutoZone Park during events or games should be turned into the FansFirst kiosk located on the concourse level directly behind Section 100. Any items found in or around AutoZone Park during regular business hours should be turned in to the Security Office located behind Section 100. All lost and found items that are turned into the office will be tagged and stored for 30 days. Every effort will be made to return the item to its owner. If an item has been stored for 30 days and has not been claimed, it may then be given to charity or otherwise disposed of. Lost and found items can be picked up at the Administrative Offices in the Toyota Center during the hours of 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday. Please call ahead to verify if your lost item was turned in and is waiting for you. For information on lost items, please call Marissa at (901) 722-0276.
Every child should be told to contact an AutoZone Park representative should he or she become lost. A lost child should be taken to the FansFirst kiosk located on the concourse level directly behind Section 100. If you become separated from your child, please contact the nearest Redbirds representative or go to the FansFirst kiosk for assistance.
If you notice an area of the ballpark (i.e., seats, restrooms, lights) you feel needs to be repaired, please stop by our FansFirst kiosk directly behind Section 100 where your request will be documented and forwarded to our Ballpark Operations team.
MASCOT - ROCKEY THE REDBIRD
Rockey, the Redbirds mascot, is available for appearances at community and charitable events. Please call our Marketing Department at (901) 722-0212 for more information.
Official Redbirds and AutoZone Park merchandise can be purchased at the Team Store, located inside the main gates with street access via Union Avenue. The store is open from 10-6:00 on weekdays and longer on gamedays. Fans can also shop online year-round on memphisredbirds.com/teamstore
EMERGENCY SITUATIONS that require a guest or individual to be paged may be brought to the attention of the FansFirst kiosk located directly behind Section 100.
Pets are not permitted in the ballpark except for the fans requiring the use of service animals, or during our "Bark In The Ballpark Day." On that day only, dogs will be allowed into AutoZone Park in certain areas. Please check the Promotions Schedule for the date. Service animals are allowed to enter the ballpark.
In the interest of guest safety and enjoyment, AutoZone Park Management reserves the right to prevent certain items from being brought into AutoZone Park. The following includes, but is not limited to, items that are not allowed into AutoZone Park:
- Animals (except service animals)
- Beach balls or other inflatables
- Camera tri-pods
- Cloth bags, soft packs, and backpacks
- Food or beverage
- Glass bottles or cans
- Ice chests or coolers
- Illegal drugs
- Laptops or iPads
- Laser pointers
- Skateboards or roller blades
- Squirt guns or super soakers
- Sticks or clubs (including signs attached to sticks)
- Video cameras
- Weapons of any kind
PERMITTED ITEMS include:
- Baby formula, bottles, baby bags (subject to search), child sippy cups, and baby food
- Medication or other special needs
- Unopened, soft-sided containers of drinks such as small milk cartons, bottled water, empty water containers, juice boxes, or pouches (to be brought in only for special medical conditions)
- Still and video cameras (see "camera and video equipment")
- Seat cushions
- Umbrellas (subject to size restrictions)
- Baseball bats for the purpose of autographs (should be stored underneath the seats once the game begins)
- Fold-up strollers (should be stored under your seat; larger strollers may be claim checked with your usher)
Radios, TVs, and cell phones are allowed at AutoZone Park, as long as their use does not disrupt other guests.
There is no re-entry policy after a guest's ticket has been scanned upon entrance. If you must exit the stadium and wish to return please see an AutoZone Park staff member at the FansFirst kiosk for assistance.
RESALE OF TICKETS
The City of Memphis and the Memphis Redbirds prohibit the resale of tickets on AutoZone Park property. This includes AutoZone Park, as well as all surrounding grounds and parking areas.
Guests will find clean and spacious men's, women's and family restrooms on all levels of AutoZone Park. If you need assistance locating the nearest restroom, please ask one of our Redbirds ushers or stop by the FansFirst kiosk located directly behind Section 100.
The following jersey numbers have been retired by the St. Louis Cardinals in honor of former players and club personnel: 1, 2, 6, 9, 10, 14, 17, 20, 24, 42, 45, and 85. Those numbers are also retired throughout the Cardinals' minor league organization.
ST. LOUIS CARDINALS
The parent club of the Triple-A Memphis Redbirds, the St. Louis Cardinals are a member of the National League Central Division. Their office address is Busch Stadium, 700 Clark Street, St. Louis, MO 63102. Their telephone number is (314) 345-9600.
Pocket schedules are available at the FansFirst kiosk, in our team store, or in various locations around AutoZone Park. If you would like a pocket schedule, please ask one of our friendly Redbirds representatives.
For the safety of our guests, security will be on site during all games and at AutoZone Park events, as well as on non-event days. If you have an emergency, please contact the nearest security guard or Redbirds representative.
AutoZone Park is a smoke-free and tobacco-free facility, including "smokeless" cigarettes. Exit/Re-entry gates will be set up at the 4th Street Gate and will allow fans access in and out of the ballpark if they wish to smoke. Guests must get their hand stamped as they exit the ballpark. Guests must also show their ticket upon re-entry. Inspection policy will also be enforced. Guest will only be allowed to re-enter at the 4th Street Gate.
Employees wishing to smoke may do so outside the ballpark prior to entering the building for work or while on break. The smoking area for employees will be located at the back dock/employee entrance. We ask that you dispose of all your cigarettes in the ashtray.
Fans with suggestions, concerns, or complaints during their visit to AutoZone Park should bring their concerns to the FansFirst kiosk directly behind Section 100 or call (901) 721-6000 during normal business hours.
There are various taxi companies available to those in need of transportation from AutoZone Park. To arrange for taxi service, please contact one of our ushers, security officers, Redbirds representatives, or stop by the FansFirst kiosk directly behind Section 100.
Tours are temporarily suspended until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Weapons of any kind are not allowed inside AutoZone Park.